Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6381 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

EllieW
(stranger )
05/07/06 10:29 PM
Shipping Charges new  

I am using the current version of AW2 -- When we got the build with the new shipping options - I didn't pay much attention -- hence my listings were showing up without shipping - even though I had filled in the shipping on the auction lot....
So..... I finally took the time and went into my auction profile -- now I am not totally getting this --

I choose flat rate - 1 service - I put in an amount - $2.00 --

I also put in the shipping amount in the auction lot --

I go to list the lots and they all show up saying "Shipping costs not specified"

What am I doing wrong??

bluepennylady
(stranger )
05/08/06 05:37 AM
Re: Shipping Charges new [re: EllieW]  

Good Morning,

Thank you for posting. Let me see if I can assist you.

First have you edited your shipping preferences on My eBay? You must edit those preferences in order for shipping options to be displayed. Go to "My Account | Preferences | Shipping and discounts. Click "Show" on the far right hand side and the shipping options selections will appear. Select all the options you want to apply to your shipping. If you need help wading through all the options, email or post. I will be happy to assist you. It can look a bit intimidating at first :o)

From reading your post, it appears you have selected "Define Shipping Costs for this Auction Site | Specify Flat rate shippings costs?

Have you entered anything into the "Addt'l items ship" field? If you do not enter anything into that field, the Auction listing will fail. So if you do not want to shipping x items at x additional cost, just put in 0.00. The last program update addressed the "0" problem.

After you have added your shipping and discounts at eBay and corrected the Addit'l items ship. field, try listing only 1 auction so you can be sure everything looks like you want it to before you list a long string of auctions.

Hope that helps!

Judy/bluepennylady

EllieW
(stranger )
05/14/06 10:41 AM
Re: Shipping Charges [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks so much for getting back to me --

With your help - I finally figured out what I was doing wrong!

Thanks again!
Ellie

bluepennylady
(stranger )
05/14/06 11:12 AM
Re: Shipping Charges new [re: EllieW]  

Ellie,

Great! I am so glad you got it figured out. I was thinking about emailing you to be sure you hadn't ran into more problems. Now you should be good to go.

Holler if you need more help.

blue/Judy

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads