Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5939 *Threaded Mode

ncshrimper
(stranger )
06/12/06 02:24 PM
Ships to US, Canada Problem  

On some of my auctions I want to have shipping to Canada or another country but on some I only want to ship Priority Mail to the US.

I am having a problem with auction lots that list as shipping to United States and Canada, even though under the shipping options tab, I have the Specify Flat Rate Shipping Costs option selected, 1 domestic service selected, and no international services selected yet the listing still shows shipping to Canada and I have to revise the listing to get rid of it.

I can't understand how to correct this most aggravating issue and any help would be greatly appreciated.

substance292
(newbie)
06/14/06 06:11 AM
Re: Ships to US, Canada Problem new [re: ncshrimper]  

Hi ncshrimper, I have had different shipping options in the past and I used separate auction profiles for each. The profiles were identical except for default shipping options. Hope this helps. - Cher

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/24/06 06:17 AM
Re: Ships to US, Canada Problem new [re: substance292]  

Cher,

Thanks for the information. I've got the profiles set up now and I can usually get my auctions listed without any trouble. Sometimes I forget and use the wrong profile because I've duplicated an auction but since setting them up as seperate profiles its been much nicer.

Again Thanks and take care,

Bertie

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads