Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5920 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ncshrimper
(stranger )
06/12/06 02:24 PM
Ships to US, Canada Problem new  

On some of my auctions I want to have shipping to Canada or another country but on some I only want to ship Priority Mail to the US.

I am having a problem with auction lots that list as shipping to United States and Canada, even though under the shipping options tab, I have the Specify Flat Rate Shipping Costs option selected, 1 domestic service selected, and no international services selected yet the listing still shows shipping to Canada and I have to revise the listing to get rid of it.

I can't understand how to correct this most aggravating issue and any help would be greatly appreciated.

substance292
(newbie)
06/14/06 06:11 AM
Re: Ships to US, Canada Problem [re: ncshrimper]  

Hi ncshrimper, I have had different shipping options in the past and I used separate auction profiles for each. The profiles were identical except for default shipping options. Hope this helps. - Cher

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/24/06 06:17 AM
Re: Ships to US, Canada Problem new [re: substance292]  

Cher,

Thanks for the information. I've got the profiles set up now and I can usually get my auctions listed without any trouble. Sometimes I forget and use the wrong profile because I've duplicated an auction but since setting them up as seperate profiles its been much nicer.

Again Thanks and take care,

Bertie

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads