Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 17728 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(member)
09/01/06 03:22 PM
Re: EBAY API AW2.3 beta new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry.

I liked the way Best Offer worked too. Easy as pie. The API just adds all sorts of cool things. The fees are stored better. Schedule auctions is in Local Time. I love that.

Did you see the "Preview" button next to the Auction description? That is so cool. We use Previewing quite a bit as a double check prior to listing. At least on new product. Not on duplicated Auction lots.

And the time difference. My word. The updating process has been reduced so drastically that I literally can change a good part of my staff's morning routine. Now they can begin adding Inventory Items at a much earlier time everday.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(newbie)
09/01/06 07:43 PM
Re: EBAY API AW2.3 beta new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:

You are right. The time savings that we now have is one of the best parts of this new version. I've been "playing" this evening with some of the different stuff and yea I did find the preview button as you said. I have always used preview a lot because most of my material isn't a repeat item - and I want to make sure the images are in a pleasing order and that the placement is right. For just those reasons alone preview is a real help.

I went into my store this evening and enabled the "Make an Offer" thingie on several items. Before now I had used it sparingly (even with my work around). However; now it only makes sense to use it because Thom has made everything connected with it easier to deal with - make an offer is now just another auction/store item that has ended.

The whole concept of AW2K for eBay has been improved 1000%. It was great before however we have been handed a valuable tool.

I have a feeling that as we continue working with this new version there will be more functionality found that will make our lives a whole lot easier.

Well I should get back to typing up more descriptions and getting auctions ready for upload tomorrow.

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads