Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 60288 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
lindanorby
(stranger )
09/10/06 11:33 AM
Re: Relisting is not working new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy and all for all your help,

I'm going to download AW Beta later this evening.

Since I last wrote, eBay sent me an e-mail telling me that it's a known problem and they're working on it...that made my day. In my many years on eBay, I do think that's the first time I've got a response that quick, and one that says they know it's their fault.

L

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/10/06 11:43 AM
Re: Relisting is not working new [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

If you find you need help, just holler. I will be around all day.

Judy/blue

lindanorby
(stranger )
09/10/06 11:49 AM
Re: Relisting is not working new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy, I really appreciate that...I'm going to take a break right now 'cause we've been going all day (we did go get French toast, by the way)...

Then I'm going to come back here, and download AW Beta. Then I'm going to try somehow to get all these things re-listed even if I have to re-list thru eBay and manually key in the new item number and duration days. Plus, I have lots of new stuff to put up, and I'm looking forward to using Beta to do that... it's nice and comforting to know that I can come here if I run into trouble and can get some help! Bless you.

Linda

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/10/06 12:10 PM

Linda,

I am going to take a break as well. But I am going to do laundry instead. My husband travels and just got home. His suitcases runneth over with dirty clothes. Off to the laundry room for me

thank goodness my daughter in laws are doing the dishes from lunch.

You won't have any difficulty listing with the API Beta version as far as the Sell YOur Item form. The API is a different form of communication and basically bypasses that form. But should you need help, I will be around.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/10/06 12:11 PM

Linda:
No the BETA won't mess up anything it takes care of all of the changes for you. Just make sure, as Thom says, that you have a back up before you start the installation of the Beta and you will be ok.

Now as for the I-HOP. I'll meet you there. I love that place, I know it's an old school fast food place - but the sugar shock is out of this world. I'll be in the second booth from the back. and wearing syrup on my jacket.

Garry

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/10/06 12:16 PM

Linda:

I'm surprised eBay answered that quickly. You should frame the letter and maybe even eBay it. It's a one of a kind! You should be able to sell that for a hunk of change.

Garry

lindanorby
(stranger )
09/10/06 12:16 PM
Re: Relisting is not working new [re: AquilaStamps]  

That was YOU!!!!!! If I had known, I would have gone over and introduced myself..

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/10/06 12:22 PM

Linda:
LOL - I thought maybe that was you too. Maybe next time we can raise a glass of blueberry syrup together as a toast to AW2k.

Hope the downloading and installing is going well. Judy is a great help and knows a ton of answers - she is always willing to help anyone.

So go for it and I am sure you will be very pleased with the results of the BETA. It will make eBaying even easier than it has been with AW2K.

Garry

lindanorby
(stranger )
09/10/06 12:46 PM
Re: Relisting is not working new [re: AquilaStamps]  

I can't get the Beta version...apparently, there's been an update to the Beta, and since I never installed it to begin with, I can't do the update. And, the page that the original mail directed us to to install the Beta is now no longer available.

Do you think it'll be going live soon? Hope so.

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/10/06 01:03 PM

Linda:

I just checked and the BETA is still available. You will have to download it and then download the patches. You can get the BETA at:

http://www.auctionwizard2000.com/updates/v23/Aw2kBetaU1250s.exe

You can also check here to get it as it has all of Thom's instructions. Just go to the main index page of this forum. Then look down two sub topics to ANNOUNCEMENTS. CLick on it. Then click on the second message - CALL FOR BETA TESTERS. Go almost to the end of the message and there you will find the link to download.

Once you get it and install it open up AW2K and click on TOOLS / CHECK ON PROGRAM UPDATES. That will take care of the patches Thom has issued.

Hope this helps.

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads