Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6225 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
08/16/06 02:54 PM
Can't leave FB new  

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to Stores to leave Feedback? Did eBay change something, and an Update is in the works??

I'm trying to leave eight FB messages for a single buyer, and the login just hangs there and eventually fails. I'd close it out and exit and restart AW to see if that helps (have already signed off and back on the internet & have signed into eBay), but I'm pretty sure all those individually written FB messages would get deleted. Grrrr. Really don't want to have to be creative more than once a day.

Sue

bluepennylady
(member)
08/16/06 03:08 PM
Re: Can't leave FB new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

I just pulled up some invoices and submitted feedback. It went through fine.

If you have a bunch of personalized feedback messages you don't want to lose, copy and paste them in numeric order into Word. or Works or even your notepad. Then if you lose the messages when restarting, you have them saved and can paste them back into the appropriate Invoice feedback fields.

I am afraid you will probably have to restart AW2000. Did you navigate to the Feedback Forum after logging into Ebay just be sure eBay is not experiencing difficulty at the feedback level.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
08/16/06 03:18 PM
Re: Can't leave FB [re: bluepennylady]  

Well, I just gave up and closed and reopened AW and rewrote the messages and they posted fine. First, I posted just one of them, so maybe that got the ball rolling, don't know. I was then able to post the remaining seven without a glitch. No idea what the problem was.

Judy, do you mean copy-paste the messages from the Feedback window? I could have done that, but at the point where the Login is failing, you can't get back to the messages window, as far as I know. Had to just Abort the Feedback and start over. Or was there some way?

Sue

bluepennylady
(member)
08/16/06 03:28 PM
Re: Can't leave FB new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. That was confusing

If you are going to use personalized feedback, you might consider pasting the comments into word or works so you don't have to re-type the messages each time. Then if something happens you have the messages all saved. Sort of like creating a feedback template.

Have you ever used the Random feedback option?

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads