Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5500 *Threaded Mode

astralboy
(Unregistered)
07/29/02 10:57 AM
problems using automatic listing option  

hey there -

i'm using the most recent version of aw2k (downloaded update today).. since i've had the program i've had trouble listing items.. using the mister lister option can take up to 3 hours for ebay to respond to your submissions, and i cant get the automatic listing option to work properly.

it starts to submit the first item in a batch, and then it says ebay has found a problem with your submission and it asks if i want to view the page.. so i look at it, and its the screen where you review your listing before submitting.. if the program had just clicked submit (which i have to do manually now for each one to get it to work) then it would of gone thruogh properly.

i'm not really sure why its returning an error, everything looks fine but it always says ebay has a problem with my listing.. i know they're fine because i can click submit on the screen it stalls on and it goes through right away..

anyway, anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/14/02 05:38 AM
Re: problems using automatic listing option new [re: astralboy]  

I am having a problem with this AW2000 build 78 almost the same way that you had stated , I wanted to buy this software it looks very good I have been using the trial verison to check it out and it had been working great, but I'm getting the error too. Wish that Auction Wizard people would get this straighten out,

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/14/02 12:30 PM
Re: problems using automatic listing option new [re: Anonymous]  

We cannot troubleshoot that type of problem through the discussion board. Please contact technical support directly. The email address is [emal]info@auctionwizard2000.com[/email]

-- The Auction Wizard Team

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads