Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 18878 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
jea9star
(Unregistered)
09/11/06 08:26 AM
ERROR WHEN LISTING LOTS  

Please help; I have never had a problem using AWK200 until this morning.
My listings fail to post - When choosing the “see the page returned by ebay” I get this error:
"An error occurred while parsing the "choose selling format page" - So I decided to list manual and it still fails to list but now when clicking on “see page returned by ebay” all I get is the ebay sell page continually flashing. What is going on? Anyone else having this issue? Please HELP!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/11/06 08:35 AM
Re: ERROR WHEN LISTING LOTS new [re: jea9star]  

Its me again, Since origianl post i have changed the ebay selling format back to the original format, this fixed the page flashing issue but my lots still fail to list. Now I am getting errors:
"6 An error occurred while parsing the "Pictures and Details" page."
"7 An error occurred while parsing the "Payment and Shipping" page."

Any Ideas?

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/11/06 08:37 AM

Hi:
It appears that eBay has switched you to the "new" form. You will need to log onto eBay and then go to selling and choose OLD SELLING FORM. Once you do that reopen AW2K and you should be able to post.

One of the easy things to do is to download the new API Beta of Auction Wizard. It posts directly to eBay and is not using the the old forms. It is so much faster and easier and I'm sure you will like it. Just go to the discussion board main page and in the forum click on the posting of call for beta testers, go down the page a bit and there is a link to the new installation program. Make sure you have a backup before doing anything. Thom outlines all the procedures in this email just read it and it will make everything so easy. Once you have installed and have the new program open click on TOOLS/Check For Program Updates. This will have you install the latest patch an you will be good to go.

If you need help let us know

Garry

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/11/06 08:42 AM
Re: ERROR WHEN LISTING LOTS new [re: Anonymous]  

HI:

Well, I'm not sure here but it is possible that you need to rebild your database. Something similar happened to me a long while back and Thom had me rebuild. And it worked. Just a suggestion that you could try. Again, make sure you backup before you rebuild.

Also the suggestion of the BETA still stands. It is so much better I know you will like it.

Garry

jea9star
(Unregistered)
09/11/06 09:44 AM
Re: ERROR WHEN LISTING LOTS new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Ok ... So I downloaded the beta version, still not listing. Getting a different error now:
"API Error Code 37 - Input data for tag <item.ShippingDetails> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation” I have the shipping fee inserted in the proper place. Am I missing something else here?

Thanks for your help so far... I have never had so much trouble with this program before!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Determined to get this auction up today!

Jeanine

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/11/06 09:54 AM

Jeanine:

Well, it seems I haven't been that much help as you still can't post. What I would do now is to send an email to Thom at info@auctionwizard2000.com . Thom is very very good and answering quickly and almost always has an answer right away.

Have you rebuilt your database? The two errors could also be coming from not selecting a shipping method and or could be that you haven't put a $0.00 value in additional item ship in the shipping options.

Just make sure you email Thom with the problems. I'll try to see if I find anything in the help file that could answer your problem.

Garry

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/11/06 09:56 AM

Thanks Gary,

I have done everything! All fields are filled out completely, so I don't know what to think at this point. I do appericiate your help. Emailing Thom now.

Thanks again.

Jeanine

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/11/06 10:16 AM

Jeanine:

Sorry I wasn't better help. Thom should be able to make everything better for you. It sure is awful when you're trying to do something and no matter what you do it won't work. Then in frustration you start over again and do the same steps all over and realize "nope, still won't work". The frustration level goes up about 1000 points.

Thom is usually very good about answering quickly. So keep an eye on your email.

Garry

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/11/06 03:20 PM

Jeanine,

The Get Items detail for shipping error is related to UPS shipping. Do you have any International shipping options that offer UPS standard to Canada? If so, you will have to do 1 of 2 things. Either remove the UPS Standard to Canada or add the package dimensions to the shipping Options.

If you have any other UPS services, other than ground selected, you must include the package dimensions.

The other incident is for any Oversize packages. If you have an Oversize package, you must include the package dimensions in the Shipping options or the Auction will fail>

Judy/blue

Edited by bluepennylady on 09/11/06 04:16 PM (server time).

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/11/06 03:23 PM

Hi, all,

I am so sorry I was offline today. Attended a seminar. We were suppose to have Internet access but it didn't happen. I was having withdrawals as I usually watch the Discussion board.

Okay, I have had my Discussion board fix today. I am much better now

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads