Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 23965 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/27/06 02:47 PM
Re: Old, old Paypal email addresses new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue.

Thanks for letting us know. And thank you for going through all of that bologna. I agree the customer service is getting ridiculous. Waiting--listening to automated prompts when you really need to speak with a human being. Then when you actually get the human being, the human cannot assist you and transfer you to another department. And then you get disconnected and have to start all over again.

I am glad you took the time to post about this. I hope new and "old" user read about this and are careful about where they send funds.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
10/10/06 01:21 PM
Re: Old, old Paypal email addresses new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Hi Garry,

Just a follow-up rant.....

Isn't it just unbelievable that there are still people out there who are clueless about using the two-letter abbreviations for states? I get buyers who type Ariz., or Cal., or N.Y., or Ill., as if it's still the 1950s (hey, maybe I'm bad-mouthing some senior citizens, but I'm in my 60s, and if I can get this down pat, so can anyone).

Some people have their city and state duplicated in their Paypal addresses (I think they must type it in the box for a second line of address and then ALSO type the city in the proper box and select their state from the drop-down menu), and who knows how long it will take them to notice the problem and fix it? Sheesh!!!

Sue

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/10/06 02:14 PM
Re: Old, old Paypal email addresses new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

I will follow your rant. I just love the people that do not use a comma to separate the city and state. So then when I Store buyer's address in AW2K, the city will not store.

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads