Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6201 *Threaded Mode

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
10/09/06 01:17 PM
Counters (again)  

Other than using Traffic Reports at Omniture, is there a way to view all our counters at once? I don't have anything against Omniture......well, actually, I do. I find its display to be a little difficult to read -- I'd prefer something much simpler, like what Andale offered. And I think Omniture's service will be fee-based eventually, so I don't want to get too used to using it. Is there any free program out there that captures the eBay counters and displays basic info on number of hits?

Sue

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
10/09/06 01:43 PM
Re: Counters (again) new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

Not that I am aware of. Everything at eBay Live was fee-based. Maybe someone else knows. Too bad Sellathon isn't free at eBay. It is at Overstock. When I used Sellathon at eBay, I found the statistics were almost identical between Overstock and eBay. Just more hits and bids because of a bigger user base on eBay. So I cancelled my eBay Sellathon subscription.

What reports do you use at Omniture?

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
10/09/06 02:02 PM
Re: Counters (again) new [re: bluepennylady]  

Well, actually, I haven't used Omniture in a couple months, and I've avoided logging back in because I kinda want them to remove me from their database. If you do not log in over a three-month period, I think it is, they will drop you (you'd just have to recomplete the verification process to use the service again). But when I was there last, I just looked at the list of hits on my auctions. Not sure I'd call that a report, per se. Are we talking about different things?

Sue

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
10/09/06 02:14 PM
Re: Counters (again) new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

I believe we are talking about the same reports. I use Omniture almost on a daily basis to determine which referring domains are working the best, including my own. Which search terms buyers are using etc. At the end of the month, I'll pull up the search terms report, download them into Excel and often print it. Then I use those reports in my staff meeting. If you download the reports into Excel, as you know, you can increase or change the font etc. Which is super handy.

Might give it a try.

Judy/blue

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads