Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 54109 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
substance292
(newbie)
11/01/06 12:25 PM
Re: More on Now What? re keywords [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy,
I will check it out, probably in about 1 minute! You have already looked at integrating PayPal's standard shopping cart?
- Cher

substance292
(newbie)
11/01/06 12:38 PM
Re: More on Now What? re keywords [re: substance292]  

Wow Judy, this place is pretty nice. Has it been around long?

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/01/06 01:14 PM

Cher,

See I told you!! I honestly do not know. I learned of the site from a bunch of my seller friends from Overstock. One of the ladies that posts product there, is selling more every month on ecrater than in her eBay store. She says the RSS feeds and submissions to Google, Froogle and Yahoo in conjunction with all the free promotion tools they provide have worked wonders. She ran quite a bit of cash the first 30 days she was up and running.

I have looked at the paypal shopping cart and will do so more closely after the Holidays. I just can't cram anything else into my days right now. We are so busy not only in Auctions but buyers just emailing us back on our AW2K shipping notices wanting more product and the retail store is busy as well.

Let me know if you open a store so I can go look And just so you know, I created an eCrater auction profile in AW2K and assigned the qty I have offered at eCrater to the Auction lot. When someone buys something, I manually create an Invoice in AW2K add the correct qty from the Auction lot and just log in the payment they submitted at ecrater. Does that make sense?

Judy/blue

substance292
(newbie)
11/01/06 02:02 PM

Hi Judy, yes that makes sense! I've been sitting her trying to figure out how to manage back end and "duh" of course. I think we even discussed this before when I had some sales and no auction lots. Anyway, it all has come back to me now.

I think I will try to set one up, I'll let you know when it's presentable. I've been working on Zen Cart but it seems a little confusing for me.

I looked at the integration manual and some of the information on the PayPal shopping cart and it looks like so much work! I don't know if I will even bother with it.

-Cher

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/01/06 02:11 PM

Cher,

Yes the Paypal shopping cart does look like work to me to. Which is why I will wait until after the Holidays. I can post product at ecrater more quickly and efficiently than attempting to learn something that new during the Christmas selling season. Of which is upon us now!

I am glad I made sense. Sometimes I wonder about myself with this over 50 mind. OR an over 25 mind, as Garry tells me He is just trying to make me feel better

Judy/blue

substance292
(journeyman)
11/01/06 02:13 PM

Well, if you are like me, you have a 29 year old mind with 21 years of experience!

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/01/06 02:22 PM

Cher,

Yeah, that's it, I have a 29 year old mind. Yep that is the ticket, that is for sure. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Judy/blue

substance292
(journeyman)
11/01/06 02:23 PM

Judy, works for me! -Cher

AquilaStamps
(member)
11/01/06 05:14 PM

Judy/Marty
When I got my "freebie eBay Phone Call" I asked the guy about metatagging. He said it is not spamming and in fact it helps with the spiders as they crawl looking for things to index. So the short answer is it's not illegal - according to "phone guy".

I tried it on a few auctions and then exported my CVS file to be picked up by the spiders. I looked at it and sure nuff there were far better keywords at the beginning as opposed to stuff just randomly picked up here and there.

Garry

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/01/06 05:17 PM

Judy:
LOL -- I've got auctions going up tonight with a few having the "Suekey words" in it. I did a few with black type on a black background so I'll see what happens.

I thought what she did was a great idea - but prolly eBay will turn their nose up and sniff at it but it's worth a try. Those people are gonna drown some day with their noses so turned up at anything fun.

Garry

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads