Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 54112 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(addict)
11/12/06 04:07 PM
Re: More on Now What? re keywords new [re: substance292]  

Cher,

WOW!! You have certainly been working hard, That looks WONDERFUL!! You should be proud of yourself.

I have to get off of dead center and get my store finished. Now that the night college classes I was teaching just concluded, I'll have some extra time to work on it.

Congratulations!!!

Judy/blue

substance292
(journeyman)
11/12/06 04:57 PM
Re: More on Now What? re keywords new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy! Thanks for the compliments :D Makes my day!

- Cher

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/12/06 05:03 PM

Cher,

You have some really nice jewelry. And you have a real eye for colors and backgrounds and it shows in the way you have done your store.

Be sure you go to the promotion part of the site and promote your store. Submit it to the free directories and google/froogle/msn searches.

Judy/blue

substance292
(journeyman)
11/12/06 05:39 PM

Judy,

Thank you! It has taken me a couple of years to get to this point with my photos and I seem to learn something new everyday. I have done the submission part, even the adwords, but I haven't messed with Google/Froogle. Isn't that automatic for eCrater? My dad loves eCrater also, he set up a store the day he looked at it. I hope that it gets more popular, it's a great plan. Lately I have been wondering how anybody makes money on eBay with the huge fees?

- Cher

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/12/06 05:44 PM

Cher,

You are correct it is automatic with eCrater. I'm sorry. I meant to submit to the directory on both of those. Now I dont' exactly remember where the submission was located. There is another free submission that launches to a whole long list of search engines. I'll dig it up and let you know where it is. Once a year I get an email requesting updated information. I just got it a week or so ago. Hummm, wonder where I stuck that email?

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/12/06 05:57 PM

Cher

Found it! http://www.1stopsubmit.com

There is a free submission and a low cost one. Several of my seller friends use just the free stuff.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/12/06 06:31 PM

Sue:

I've contacted Live Help at eBay. Told them that I understood there was a new secret keyword structure and that they weren't letting everyone into it. Also suggested that if did not wish hearing from my attorney they would tell me everything about "suekeywords". I told them there was a world wide conspiracy to keep this latest and greatest eBay upgrade a closely guarded secret from everyone. LOL LOL It would be a riot though if somewhere along the line eBay suggested your keyword method. Well that won't happen as it will help out the seller.

On the side of reality: I've sueified a few auctions. I've noticed a slight increase in hits on those auctions - the difference was noticed in a highter counter number than usual for that type of auction. I havent had a chance to do the omniture thingie on those lots but will the first part of this coming week and let you know what I find out.

LOL "SueWords" prolly will be the final name for this rather than "suekeywords". The "suewords" sounds so very exotic - sort of like a come hither to buyers.

Garry

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/12/06 06:33 PM

Cher:
It looks Tony The Tiger Grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttt.

Congrats on all your efforts.

Garry

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/12/06 06:45 PM

Judy:
Maybe you are talking about:

http://www.websbiggest.net/update.cfm?d=YOUR-WEB-SITE-Here.com

Anyway it's one I use among others.

Garry

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/12/06 06:46 PM

Judy:

Oops, I was wrong - sorry. Teach me to stick my nose where not invited.

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads