Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8444 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mygear
(stranger )
02/28/07 12:14 PM
Pay pal new  

So how can I get pay pal to come in to all of this?

MyGearStore
Needing help as usual.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/28/07 12:24 PM
Re: Pay pal new [re: mygear]  

Hi,

I am guessing you want to know how you log in your Paypal payments into Auction Wizard and get that payment with the right Invoice, Item and buyer???

Judy/blue

mygear
(stranger )
03/01/07 01:40 PM
Re: Pay pal new [re: bluepennylady]  

Yeah, basically I want to find out how to let people know that they can use pay pal to pay for their items. Can this be done through AW2K or is this site sensitive, meaning I have to work the whole pay pal thing out with any given auction site?

MyGearStore
Needing help as usual.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/01/07 01:56 PM

Hi,

Paypal provides the tools for creating Paypal PayNow URL links. The links can be edited to pull all the buyer information from an AW2K invoice. And the link can be inserted into your Aw2K invoices. Which is what I have done. I created a Paypal PayNow URL link, edited it and then added it to my Followup with total amount due email template. Buyer's love it.

You should also configure your Paypal Account to auto insert the Paypal logos into all your listings. And be sure to add the Paypal payment option on the AW2K Lister Basic tab. The option will be displayed on all Auctions.

If you would like to know how to create a Paypal PayNow URL link, let me know. I can email the step by step document to you .

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
03/01/07 07:12 PM
Re: Pay pal [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
I would be interest in that paypal link. I check there site but could not find it
Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/01/07 07:15 PM
Re: Pay pal new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Please email me directly and I will send the document back to you. I have the step by step for creating the Paypal PayNow URL link which I can email you.

Judy/blue

mygear
(stranger )
03/08/07 01:55 PM
Re: Pay pal new [re: bluepennylady]  

You wrote:
I am guessing you want to know how you log in your Paypal payments into Auction Wizard and get that payment with the right Invoice, Item and buyer???

Judy/blue

No I don't, could you please explain? :)

MyGearStore
Needing help as usual.

Edited by mygear on 03/08/07 02:14 PM (server time).

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/08/07 02:46 PM

HI,

Sure, I'll be happy to explain how to associate emails with Invoices.

There are several options you can use. I'll use the User id for this example

Go to the Email tab/window,
Click on a Paypal payment and open it in the AW2K email reader.
Highlight the user id so that it is blue.
Right click.
Select Find user id from the pop up menu that appears.
AW2K will locate the correct Invoice for you And you will notice the window splits in half. Invoice in the lower portion, the email in the upper portion.
Along the center divider, you will see a little yellow hand with the finger pointing up. That is the "Associate invoice" button.
Click that button. A prompt will appear asking you to confirm you want to associate the email with the Invoice. If you should accidentally associate an Email to the incorrect Invoice, no problem. Just click the hand again and it will unassociate it.

Think of associating emails as a filing system. The emails go into each buyer's respective file in their Invoice. You can see and read associated emails on each buyer's invoice at any time by clicking on the Email button along the center divider.

After the Paypal payment is associated with the Invoice, you can extract the buyer's name and address as well as record the payment from that same window.

Highlight the buyer's name and address,
Look on the toolbar to the left of the yellow hand pointing to a piece of paper. There is a blue icon with a down arrow. Placing your mouse over it displays the Tool tip "store buyer Address"
Click it and the buyer's name and address are automatically store for you.
Next highlight the shipping charge displayed in the Paypal payment.
On the toolbar is a little shipping truck with the down arrown.
Click it and the highlighted shipping charge will extract into the appropriate field.
Do the same with the insurance if the there is an insurance fee. The Store insurance button is directly to the right of the little shipping truck.
Next highlight the Shipping method so it is blue.
Right click.
select Store Ship via from the pop up that appears.
You are now ready to log in the payment.

On the center divider, locate the Green $ sign on the center divider. Click it.
The Add Income box appears.
You can enter in the amount the buyer paid. Be sure and always verify the amount as AW2K displays what is in the Invoice total. So if the buyer underpaid, you should change what they paid.
The payment method.
The ship via
And you can elect to send the payment received and ship date email at that time as well.
Click Ok and you have recorded a payment.
The INvoice status will change automatically from Waiting for payment to Waiting to ship.
And when you ship, if you use the program as intended, INvoice status will change from Waiting to ship to Feedback not left.

I have written you a short novel Does that help??

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads