Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6524 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
05/31/07 11:30 AM
Contact eBay's Legal Dept? new  

I have an issue I need to discuss with someone at eBay -- it's an issue that is petty in financial impact but large in principle.

They make a big to-do about phone support for sellers who have an eBay Store, but calling 866-322-9103 just gets you a series of recorded messages, as far as I can tell. Is there a way to get an actual person on the line without being a Power Seller?

Thanks, Sue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/31/07 11:47 AM
Re: Contact eBay's Legal Dept? [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

You know, I don't really know if you can get around the phone prompts to a human or not. Have you tried to just keep punching zero and see if a rep finally picks up? And also have you emailed and requested phone assistance?

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
05/31/07 11:53 AM
Re: Contact eBay's Legal Dept? new [re: bluepennylady]  

I've tried that a couple times. If you hit "zero" it just says it doesn't recognize that response.

I ended up calling the company eBay is partnering with to ask some questions. Someone will be getting back to me tomorrow.

This is about an incentive that was offered for participation in one of the Decipher Inc surveys. So far, there has been no indication the offer will be fulfilled, but Decipher says just be patient. So we'll see.....

Sue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/31/07 12:06 PM
Re: Contact eBay's Legal Dept? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

Stay after them. Sometimes the affiliate partners will let stuff slide if you don't. I had a terrible time with Buy Safe getting credited back for fees incurred on Unpaid Item Dispute or Non paying bidder that had been closed and Final Fee granted.

Took several phone calls and emails to get it done.

Hope you get it resolved successfully!

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads