Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6693 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/17/07 10:11 AM
eBay Live!  

Hi, all,

Just returned from eBay Live!! There was lots of excellent information again this year to grow your Internet presence as well as your eBay business.

Now that I am back I am wondering how many other AW2000 users attended??

In the next few weeks, I'll try to get my "stuff" all together and post some of the interesting seminars and Live Discussions I attended. That is after my body recovers from all the walking we did. From sightseeing. We saw Boston up close and personal. As we kind of got a tad lost and walked all over to get back. I am pretty sure I am abou 4 inches shorter and 5 lbs lighter. As if I have the 5 lbs to spare anyway.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
07/13/07 08:07 PM
Re: eBay Live! new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, All,

I bet you all thought I had forgot all about sharing some of the things from eBay Live. Well, I am just getting old and slow. What can I say

I am sure most of you have seen the Stores to go. but just in case you haven't or you have seen it but haven't tried it. Or maybe saw it and now can't find it

eBay now has the cool little widgets you can put all over the place. Put one on your blog. Or your website. It is amazing how many folks will look through your widget.

Here is the link to the page where you can build your own little widget:

http://pages.ebay.com/storestogo/

Give it a whirl. It is pretty fun just to play around with it.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
07/24/07 07:19 PM
Re: eBay Live! new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, all,

In case you haven't given the "playground" a whirl, you really should. At eBay Live anyone that wanted could go by the "playground" booth and play. quite fun. Ebay is experimenting with new search features and functions. You can actually launch the playground and use it just like the regular eBay.

There is a comment link along the very top where you can report bugs, your findings, likes or dislikes. Here is the link:

http://playground.ebay.com/

So now you can go to the playground while at work and not get into trouble

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads