Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 18745 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/09/07 05:45 AM
Re: End of Auction Notifications new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

Let us all know if that corrects the email issue. I got to thinking after you bumped my memory I had experienced the same thing several months ago. So I checked My Preferences and then remembered it was in the Marketing Tools area. I hope that fixes the email.

Judy/blue

moonstruck22
(journeyman)
08/10/07 12:39 PM
Re: End of Auction Notifications new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy,

Just got a BOZO email from eBay trying to address the issue!!
Real timely right. And it wasn't even close to what was going on.
But get this, minutes after I received the "help", I get an email requesting a satisfaction survey! They should send the help that quick right!?!?!?!
So I was compliant and let them know just how I felt the Customer Service was and that the problem was solved BEFORE I received the "try this" email!
I didn't really complain just told them the truth. I really don't have, and haven't had any real problems with them, like some of the horror stories I have heard,
I have to admit that eBay has been good to us.
And I expect that it will continue.

Just wanted to update you, looks like that fix, solved it sold something yesterday and didn't get the dupe copy yet!

Marty

bluepennylady
(veteran)
08/10/07 12:46 PM
Re: End of Auction Notifications new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

So unchecking that option in the Marketing Tools worked huh? that is good to know. Especially since some of the instructions at eBay are not always quite clear.

Boy do I hear you loud and clear about the Customer service emails. Slow isn't quite the word. And getting emails from umpteen different people too. So you have to repest the same information over and over again. Frustrating indeed!

Glad you are up and running without all the duplicate emails. Thanks for letting us know.

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads