Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6997 *Threaded Mode

Modzy
(Unregistered)
11/13/02 10:27 AM
Question please new  

Greets - decided to get back into the auction game after quite a few months off. As a previous Andale and AuctionWatch user I am searching for the best way to have a full control management system without getting fleeced! - - while reading SA Pro boards on E-Bay I came accross info on AW2000 about 30 minutes ago - - I am very impressed and am considering starting out using this - - on the site I don't find info on templates to be used within the program - anything on this? I am very adept in HTML so it's no problem to make my own, is it easy to integrate if that is the way to go?

A couple more Q's if ya'll don't mind:

Is this proggie better than using SA Pro, Andale, ChannelAdvisor? The benefit of no recurring fees aside - is the management and communication good? I have found that the checkout features and the gallery features of the auction management sites are a benefit, but then the question becomes is it an economically feasible benefit? I'll be running about 200 - 250 auction per week in the beginning and building up from there.

THanks to all for taking time to gimme any info at all.

All the best,
Ron

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
11/13/02 11:43 AM
Re: Question please new [re: Modzy]  

Auction Wizard 2000 includes an editor for creating Listing Templates. You can create your own templates or modify any of the 20+ sample templates. You do not need to know HTML to create Listing Templates. If you are savvy with HTML you can augment your Listing Templates with HTML code.

You can also create listings entirely in HTML. More information on this can be found in the help file. Look for "Descriptions, Using HTML" in the help index.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Modzy
(Unregistered)
11/13/02 11:49 AM
Re: Question please new [re: AuctionWizard]  

cool cool - thanx! - sounding better and better! i've decided to get with AW2000 so you'll probably hear more from me soon!

will registered users be beta testing SYI2?

thanks again
Ron

(Auction Wizard Team)
11/13/02 04:38 PM
Re: Question please [re: Modzy]  

Sell Your Item 2.0 (SYI2) support for eBay and eBay Stores is currently in alpha testing. SYI2 support will be made available to all registered Auction Wizard 2000 users when we are ready to begin beta testing. It will be released as soon as the beta tests are completed (before the end of the year).

LogIntuit
(Unregistered)
12/23/02 06:26 PM
Re: SYI 2.0 will this be ready before ebay cuts 1? new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Will this support for form sell your item 2.0 be available before ebay cuts support for 1.0? I understand they are going to cut support for 1.0 this week or soon in January.

Just a concern...Will this be an extra incentive to send money for registration for Auction Wizard?

(Auction Wizard Team)
12/24/02 12:48 PM
Re: SYI 2.0 will this be ready before ebay cuts 1? new [re: LogIntuit]  

Support for SYI2 will be released before SYI1 is removed from eBay's system.

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads