Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 18844 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
maisey
(stranger)
09/07/07 02:22 PM
Re: Buyer address new [re: bluepennylady]  

OK, I'll try - but in the mean time, while I'm using AW to send emails, why does it come up with the inserts for my info and not the real info?
A certified or cashier's check or money order in US funds, made payable to [Insert Seller Name] should be sent to:

[Insert Seller Name]
[Insert Seller Address]
[Insert Seller City, State, Zip]
[Insert Seller Country]
Where do I go to insert this stuff? Sorry for being a pain
Maisey

Maisey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/07/07 02:33 PM
Re: Buyer address new [re: maisey]  

Maisey,

No apologies!! You are not being a pain at all. Once you get your email templates edited and setup you don't have to do it again. Or if you want to make changes or create new email templates, you will just whip right through it.

The Insert name, address etc, must be completed in the email template manager.

Go to Tools | Email template manager.
When the manager opens up, Click on Follow up with total amount due )no tax_
You will scroll down in the lower footer section and complete all the fields inside the brackets. Be sure to delete the brackets after you are done.

While you are adding your name and addy, you might check the wording over to be sure it fits your needs. If it does not, then you can easily edit the email template to say what you want.

You should look through each email template to see if there is anything you want to change or add.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

maisey
(newbie)
09/07/07 03:53 PM
Re: Buyer address new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks for your help, the only thing I will have to remember is to take off emails off my server. Do you keep copies in Outlook just in Case?

Maisey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/07/07 07:27 PM
Re: Buyer address new [re: maisey]  

Maisey,

Yes I leave a copy of email on my server for Outlook Express. But I have my Outlook Express configured to delete email automatically every three days or so.

You can change those settings by opening Outlook Express.
Go to Tools | Accounts
On the Accounts box , click on the email address for which you want to leave a copy of email so it is highlighted in blue
Click on "Properties"
Then click on the "Advanced" tab.
In the lower portion of the Advanced tab are the settings for leaving a copy of email on the server.

You can leave the email for x days. As well as enable the ability to erase email that has been deleted for the "deleted" file folder.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads