Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6208 *Threaded Mode

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
10/13/07 00:41 AM
eBay made my counters visible??  

I just noticed my auctions have visible counters, but I've had the Hidden counter checked for years. I've never opted for visible counters, ever, and I'm pretty sure there were no visible counters until......well, I'm not sure when, but I think I would have noticed if they'd been showing for anything more than a few days.

On the List Auctions window, Additional Options tab, check mark in Add Counter, drop-down box says Hidden. Is there an eBay preference I need to set? And if so, the eBay preference supersedes the AW option????

Sue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
10/13/07 00:46 AM
Re: eBay made my counters visible?? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Nevermind........I just realized the counters at the bottom of the page show up only when I'm signed in as the seller. Duh! Never noticed this before. Always knew about the counters that show at the top of the page; didn't notice the same number appearing at the bottom. Something new?

Sue

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
10/13/07 05:54 AM
Re: eBay made my counters visible?? new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

Read your first post and was gonna go check out my auctions. And then thought, I bet Sue is signed in" low and behold you were

seems like I saw something about the counters in an announcement weeks back. I don't remember what though. I'll dig around in the Archives and see if I can find anything

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads