Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5269 *Threaded Mode

TIB06
(stranger )
11/04/07 03:59 PM
Ebay Listing error  

Hi All,
I am having an error returned on Ebay after the listing AW2k list lot is completed. I get Item was listed but WARNING CODE 219450 input object additemrequest item finiance offer is depreciated as of schema version 5.21 replacement none. I had in the past offered on my listings Paypal buyer credit. It's no longer valid and I think this is why I am getting this error. I can't find a way to get rid of it either on PP or Ebay. Anybody out there have this problem?

Thanks again.
TIB06

AquilaStamps
(addict)
11/04/07 04:19 PM
Re: Ebay Listing error new [re: TIB06]  

Hi:
Isn't it maddening when you get those errors. When I get them I wonder what I did and then often realize that I forgot to add a shipping price or something. For your error I suggest that you check out the listing options page. To get there:

1. Get an auction ready to list (even though you won't really list it)
2. Click on list the auction
3. Let the photos upload if they need to
4. Now you are on the List Auctions On Ebay Page
5. On the right hand side of the page are options that you usually don't do much with as they are usually the same auction to auction.
6. However click on the last tab RETURN POLICY
7. At the bottom of the page just check and see if you have checked "Buyer Financing Options"

if you have it checked go ahead and uncheck it. SAVE the options using the button at bottom right.

Now the next time you list you shouldn't see that problem. That is if what we did solved it. . Hope this helps. If it doesn't come on back and let's try to see what may have happened. Hope it helps.

Garry

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads