Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 44784 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
moonstruck22
(member)
11/07/07 02:50 PM
Listing Frame new  

Is anyone else having an issue with the listing frame for your eBay store not being complete on your listings?

Wanted to know if it was just me. Anyone know if it is me, eBay or AW2k?

I did check to make sure that the settings had not changed within eBay prefs. and they hadn't. Also reapplied and nothing changed. Tried to contact eBay about it and nothing yet, as usual!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
11/07/07 05:27 PM
Re: Listing Frame new [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty,

Are you talking about your AW2K listing template? Or the eBAy store listing frame?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

AquilaStamps
(addict)
11/07/07 06:01 PM

Marty:
If you are talking about your store info wrapping around top and left side of your auction page then I've checked mine and so far it seems OK.

I do know that I've seen differences in my own pages when viewing with IE and Firefox. But nothing missing. What appears most of the time is that the very bottom of my material in the listing (that part that I've done in AW2K) is shorter in Firefox than it is in IE. But as far as missing right now - nothing seems to be missing.

I know that this sounds a bit foolish but try clearing your cache in your web browser and see if that helps.

Garry

moonstruck22
(member)
11/07/07 06:04 PM
Re: Listing Frame new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy,
The eBAy store listing frame.
Sorry for not being clearer.
It is present on my listings but doesn't show all the catagories from the store. Just shows one after, "store home", And then none of the regular stuff that follows, store policy, etc.

Thanks for checking into this!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

moonstruck22
(member)
11/07/07 06:17 PM
Re: Listing Frame new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,
I am veiwing them in IE but have looked from two separate machines and have the same results. I will however give the cache clearing a shot and see if there is any changes.
And I will give them a look with Firefox too.

I will let you know what I find.
Thanks for looking!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
11/07/07 06:23 PM

Marty,

First if my typing is bad it is because I am bumping along down the highway, traveling back from Topeka :o)

categories that have no listings in them will not appear until something is listed in them. Do you have Auction lots listed in all your Store categories?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

moonstruck22
(member)
11/07/07 06:30 PM

Tried the suggestions no change. Same in Firefox as IE and cache clearing didn't change anything!

I would like to know what is going on but I am not to worried about it, I am going to list some stuff tomorrow and will look to see if things change with my first listing. Maybe it was some glitch with this batch.

But if you all figure it out that would be good too!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

moonstruck22
(member)
11/07/07 06:35 PM
Re: Listing Frame new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy,
Not all but more than just one!
That's what I thought may have happened that every thing got placed into the one catagory. But not the case, because in my store the listing are in different cats.
I don't know just a weird glitch I guess!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

AquilaStamps
(addict)
11/07/07 07:43 PM
Re: Listing Frame [re: moonstruck22]  

Marty:
You're right. Once you said something about store policy I realized that wasn't there on mine too. So I went back double checked 6 different auctions and 6 store items and all are the same. The top part of the left frame is there - the store categories however shipping and policy aren't there. Could this be another one of eBay's tremendous "improvements" or is it just another in a long list of glitches that seem to take forever to fix. You have very sharp eyes. I looked at it first and saw the top and left frame and said to myself - all's ok. Then after reading your second post ...

I'll keep watch also on other auctions and see if it is the same or if it comes back.

Garry

moonstruck22
(member)
11/07/07 07:59 PM
Re: Listing Frame new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,
Do you know how much better I am going to sleep tonight!
Thought it was just me! I was starting to get a complex!

I too will keep us abreast on any changes!

Marty
Visit my webpage!
Moonstruckacres.biz

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads