Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5479 *Threaded Mode

ladytrae
(stranger )
12/01/07 04:37 PM
Queing lot for listing  

I need a little help. Im trying to get through the process of listing something. I have my lot ready and I go to "auction site - que for listing - and i do - list now - then my list auctions on ebay window comes up. The problem I see is the shipping. My items are supposed to be starting at $1.97 shipping is $6.00 additional items $1.00 and optional insurance is $1.65. In my list options on ebay window in the shipping and insurance window says $7.65. This doesnt seem right to me. Im trying to take my time and make sure everything is set up right before i list things. So this is kinda like a practice run. Same window under the item location button is Picture preview option. Is this the same as the gallery picture?

I have listed the item. Before hand I went to the shipping options button in the auction lots screen and set it to not to show I think it was. When I went online to see how my listing came out the isnt any shipping information under payment options. So I guess that means I have to change it back in the auction lots - shipping options window. I hope I am making sense here. Sory for adding as I go here. Just trying to get it right. Thanks.
Tracy L Devrick

Edited by ladytrae on 12/01/07 05:25 PM (server time).

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
12/01/07 06:55 PM
Re: Queing lot for listing new [re: ladytrae]  

Tracy

No worries. You are making perfect sense. Let me see if I can help you.

$1.65 + $6.00 is $7.65. I am guessing you have Insurance set as "required" If so then the calculation is accurate as when insurance is required the calculator adds the Flat rate and the insurance together displaying the total of the two for the buyer. Does that make sense?

The option for "Gallery" is on the first tab "Basic Options" about 1/3 way down. You will see "Gallery" If you want Gallery you have to select the drop down button and choose the "Gallery" option. The "Preview Picture" that you are talking about means that the first image is the one which will appear as the Gallery image WHEN you select Gallery for your Auctions. I hope that doesn't sound confusing.

Don't worry about adding things on to your posts. You are making sense.

If you eliminate shipping options then nothing will show on your Auction listing. You will need to edit the listing on eBay. Change the settings in AW2000 to match those on eBay. So if the auction happens not to sell, you will not accidentally list it again without shipping options appearing. Ask me how I know

You are moving right along!! Good for you already getting something listed. Send me your User id. I want to see your Listing template and the goodies you sell!

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads