Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7610 *Threaded Mode

willflow
(stranger )
01/05/03 11:54 AM
chooseing selling format for ebay new  

greetings -- I am currently evaluating this program, and am thus far impress. I got all my inventory items in which was easy, setup my auction lots, and went to list. it telling me that there's an error at the "choosing the selling format" point. what am I doing wrong? please help thanks

Jim101
(Unregistered)
01/05/03 12:26 PM
Re: chooseing selling format for ebay new [re: willflow]  

First make sure you have the latest version. as support for SYI 2 is now in place, then recheck your ebay login and password. it is also advisable to do the first auction manually and step by step to make sure each is completed.

willflow
(stranger )
01/05/03 01:25 PM
Re: chooseing selling format for ebay new [re: Jim101]  

THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY, I POSTED A LISTING MANUALLY AND THAT WENT FINE, I CHECK FOR PROGRAM UPDATES AND IT SAY'S THAT I HAVE THE LATEST VERSION, AND I LISTED ITEMS ON YAHOO THROUGH THIS PROGRAM AND THEY WENT FINES ALSO. BUT STILL WHEN I GO TO LIST ON EBAY IT STOPS AT THE "CHOOSE SELLING FORMAT". ???

Jim101
(Unregistered)
01/05/03 06:29 PM
Re: chooseing selling format for ebay new [re: willflow]  

I would suggestion sending a direct email to the support group they are top notch.
I seen this somewhere else probably in Jacki's board but don't remember exactly.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
01/06/03 04:41 PM
Re: chooseing selling format for ebay [re: willflow]  

You may need to change your "Sign In Activities" on eBay to eliminate the need to enter a User ID and Password to sell an item. Here's how:

1. Open your web browser and go to http://www.ebay.com

2. Click on the "Sign in" link at the top of the page.

3. Enter your User ID and Password on the sign in page and click the "Sign In >" button.

4. The "Welcome to eBay" page will be shown in your web browser. Click the "My eBay Preferences tab" link.

5. When that page is shown in your web browser, scroll down to the area labeled "Sign In Activities" and click the "Modify My Sign In Activities" button.

6. The eBay Sign In page will be shown in your web browser. Fill in your User ID and Password and click the "Sign In >" button.

7. The "Edit your sign in options" page will be shown in your web browser. Put a check in the "Selling - Remember my User ID and password for selling" checkbox and click the "Save Changes" button.

If that doesn't solve the problem, then contact technical support via email at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads