Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 6648 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Tradeguy
(stranger )
02/15/03 01:36 PM
Listing from Inventory Items  

The time has finally come for me to kill all my store items and relist them now that Paypal is supported and Ebay payments has totally been dropped. Originally, all of my store items were just imported into AW2K - though i have listed a few new items with AW2K.

I'm not sure if I'm doing things the way AW2K intended - though I am fairly certain I am doing things the way Ebay intended. I use auctions without BIN because every auction item is also in my store, which is BIN-only. I have stock inventory items with category and duration setups for both ebay and ebay stores. I figured I could use the same inventory items for either listing method. Everything seemed fine with that process until I realized that if I put in the BIN price, AW2K would assume I wanted to use BIN for my auctions. If I leave BIN out and list for my store, AW2K is smart enough to make the starting bid my BIN price - but then I have to edit every price since obviously my BIN is higher than what I start my auctions at.

Bottomline question is - how does AW2K intend this to work? How can we set the store price and the auction price simultaneously without also setting a BIN for auctions?

It seems that I need to have a seperate inventory list for store items - or at least that the easiest workaround I can think of. Before I do that in mass for 100+ items, I wanted to ask here first ;-)

Secondary question: when will AW2K support paypal and GTC for stores? (aw2k also needs to drop billpoint since it's no longer an option)

Thanks!
Rich

Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads