Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 6698 *Threaded Mode

Jenniferkofer
(Unregistered)
07/03/03 11:29 AM
Ending Store listings early  

I recently had to end some store listings early. I ended them while online at Ebay since I do not believe there is a way to do it automatically on Auction Wizard. Let me know if I am wrong there. Anyway I did it and assumed that Auction Wizard would know what I was doing. Unfortunately it didn't. Instead of putting everything as offline the store items that had already been bought (but not all of them bought) went under sold and shipped I think. I am a little confused at this point so I am not sure exactly what it did with them. Is there a way to fix this or do it differently than I did... so auction wizard can understand what I did better? I am really mixed up and have quite a few auctions messed up now...at least the ones that I ended early. . AAAHH!!! Help!
Thanks in advance.
Jennifer
Memoryscraps@charter.net

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
07/10/03 10:06 AM
Re: Ending Store listings early new [re: Jenniferkofer]  

Auction Wizard 2000 cannot end a listing early. If you need to end a listing, do it though eBay.

When a listing closes and has buyers Auction Wizard 2000 changes the Status of the Auction Lot to "Sold Not Shipped". The Status remains there until all of the Invoices associated with the lot have been shipped, then the Status changes to "Sold And Shipped".

-- The Auction Wizard Team

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads