Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 10325 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jenagirl
(stranger )
06/18/03 06:41 PM
Good til it ends listings for stores. new  

I like to use the new "good til it ends" feature offered by ebay because it ends up costing less in fees. However, the only way I have found to do this using this program is to manually list and edit every single listing, which takes a long time. Am I missing something or is this the only way to use it?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
06/19/03 09:56 AM
Re: Good til it ends listings for stores. new [re: jenagirl]  

Auction Wizard 2000 does not currently support the "Good 'Til Canceled" duration for eBay Stores. This is on our suggestion list, but we do not have a timeframe for when it might be added.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

new2you
(stranger )
07/08/03 07:05 AM
Re: Good til it ends listings for stores. [re: jenagirl]  

Here's another vote for this. We list all of our store items as good until cancelled. We have almost 400 store only items and put up a pretty big number every week.

The way it is now I have to list my auction items as a batch, then list my store items individually and go through the tedium of changing the listing period and clicking submit twice. This takes at least 30 seconds per listing on broadband. It may not sound like a big deal but it really adds up and creates another opportunity for a listing to get messed up.

Superdairyboy
(Unregistered)
04/22/04 11:02 AM
Re: Good til it ends listings for stores. new [re: new2you]  

Hey Been almost one Year here since the first post and we still don't have this option yet. actually when was the last time we had any program updates? were starting to think about new software here. anyone got a any suggestions? or does that AW2K staff have some big huge suprising update coming out with more auction site and other items?

Dairyboy

urbanprospector
(stranger )
05/07/04 08:52 AM
Re: Good til it ends listings for stores. new [re: Superdairyboy]  

I am in the same situation as dairyboy. I want to know if the good til cancelled feature will be available in the near future or whether I should be looking for another program that supports it. I love using auction wizard2K but I am frustrated by having to amend every listing for gtc. I have 600 store items up and will close the store down for the summer and put it up again in September. I don't want the job of having to edit all my listings again when I put them up. Any word on when this feature will be available in AW2K?
urbanprospector

staceykaye
(stranger )
03/05/05 11:01 AM
Re: Good til it ends listings for stores. new [re: urbanprospector]  

Its now March 2005 - is there ANY progress being made on this request? GTC makes life so much easier for store sellers. PLEASE work on this

thanks
stacey k.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads