Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 9752 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Danny
(Unregistered)
07/29/05 07:10 AM
updating store new  

My Store is not updating when I update all lots. I can go to that particular lot and "update lot" and it will update. Is anyone else having this problem?

grandjac
(stranger )
08/20/05 09:17 AM
Re: updating store new [re: Danny]  

Mine isn't updating either, except one item at a time through "update lot". Is this something to do with way I'm listing?

Tradeguy
(enthusiast)
08/21/05 07:36 AM
Re: updating store new [re: grandjac]  

Are you getting an error or is it completing the update and not actually finding the buyers?

I

grandjac
(stranger )
08/21/05 02:09 PM
Re: updating store [re: Tradeguy]  

When I go to "Tasks" and click on "update all auction lots" it's telling me that there are no auctions online that meet the update criteria. It's like it's not looking at eBay Stores at all. I'm probably missing something simple and obvious, but I just can't see it -- I'm having to go to "auction lots" and click on "update lot" individually. A bit of a hassle when someone buys 10 or 12 lots and awfully easy to miss a lot or two!

Thanks for responding! Glenda

Tradeguy
(enthusiast)
08/21/05 03:47 PM
Re: updating store new [re: grandjac]  

Under your program options - aution lots - there's a setting for the "update all" option. Make sure it's not set to a date range - that will cause the program to skip most shop items cause they are outside of that setting.
'
That's the only thing I can think of that might cause that...

grandjac
(newbie)
08/21/05 04:33 PM
Re: updating store new [re: Tradeguy]  

Does that mean that, if I have several hundred items listed under different profiles, it'll check them all to find the 10 store items that sold? Seems a tad slow and cumbersome!

I just noticed the "update lots for profile" button - that might be the one that'll do it - anyway, I'll try it next time something in the store sells (soon, I hope!). Thanks for your help, Tradeguy!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads