Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 9274 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

pinnedunderjeep
(stranger )
11/24/05 05:12 PM
Ebay store fees  

I've just noticed that AW2k doesn't seem to calculate fees correctly for store purchases. Ran a profit report by invoice and for store purchases it shows the auction fees as 3 cents - no fvf added on! Is there something I'm missing?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
11/25/05 08:34 AM
Re: Ebay store fees new [re: pinnedunderjeep]  

Final value fees are not stored on an Auction Lot until the listing closes and the Lot's Status changes to "Sold Not Shipped".

-- The Auction Wizard Team

pinnedunderjeep
(stranger )
11/25/05 03:34 PM
Re: Ebay store fees new [re: AuctionWizard]  

So if I sell something out of inventory that I have multiples of, the program won't calculate the fvf until the entire store listing closes, meaning that profit reports will never be accurate for store listings? What if the listing is gtc, will it not calculate any fees until all inventory is sold or I finally cancel the listing?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
11/28/05 10:43 AM
Re: Ebay store fees new [re: pinnedunderjeep]  

The final value fees for an Auction Lot are not stored until the listing has closed (i.e. when its Status changes to "Sold Not Shipped"). The profit reports will not reflect the final value fee until that time. We plan to change the way the final value fees are stored for GTC durations in a future version, but we do not yet have a timeframe for when that will happen.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

pinnedunderjeep
(stranger )
11/29/05 08:09 AM

Thanks for the information, at least I know I'm not doing something wrong :)

topl3ss
(stranger )
12/03/05 09:46 PM

I have been using AW2k for about three months (BTW, LOVE IT!). Finally have time to look over forum. Noticed this post and checked my store sales. My sales from my store are not posting auction fees. The ones I have checked are where the auction lot is set to 'sold and shipped'. I do not use GTC for my store items. (I like to change the listing around, to test, once a month, should it still be in inventory.) Any thoughts?

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads