Listing
   >> eBay Stores
Thread views: 6422 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ned
(newbie)
05/08/07 08:58 AM
Putting a listing only in the store?  

I've got a listing in the store, and apparently in the ordinary eBay listings as well.

If I want the item to appear only in the store, how do I do that? Does that "Send to Fixed Price" button have something to do with this?

[Required AW2K content] Can AW2K be set to shovel new listings directly and only into my store? My eBay Stores profile did list the item in Store Inventory Format, but I think I had to manually move it to the store.

Thanks,
Ned

bluepennylady
(veteran)
05/08/07 09:11 AM
Re: Putting a listing only in the store? new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

I think I am following what you need.

First, if you have an eBay store Auction profile and you create an Auction lot for the eBay Store Auction profile, when you list the Auction lot does go to your eBay store. Be sure you complete the Store Category and Second Store Category fields so the Auction lot shows up in a category other than the "Other" .

Now you will see the Store Listing appear in your "Selling" items. However, the format will be different. Auctions have the yellow hammer icon for the Auction format. Store Listings have the Red Door icon for the Auction format. You can sort your "Selling" view to display only Auction, or Store, or a mix. Whatever you want.

As far as "Apparently in the ordinary eBay Listings as well." Check the Stock Inventory Item for the Auction lot. Look in the Committed Quantities box on the upper right hand side. How many Auction lots do you see there?

If you have two Auction lots, then you most likely created an Auction lot for the Ebay store Profile and an Auction lot for the regular eBay Auction as well. Queued and listed both Auction lots.

Does that make sense?

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads