Listing
   >> General
Thread views: 5684 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Nikki41181
(Unregistered)
05/26/05 06:38 PM
FREE TRIAL????  

It says there is a 60 day free trial I downloaded like 3 days ago... didn't have a chance to look at it then then when I opened it later it said I used my 60 days already :'( I REALLY want to check this program out but I am not going to pay for it if I don't know that I will like it or not.... not to mention the fact it will probably take me 2 months to learn it because of all the features it has.... Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the 60 days I was promised? Also I am curious if I were to list items live on ebay or through turbo lister.... can I import the closed auction information into this program afterwards??? I have seen on a friends account how this program works... to some degree... and that you import the information... but I am unsure if you can import everything or just the auctions created in auction wizard.... I would most like this program for the book keeping.... and some listings... but because there is nothing like the turbo lister has to put in a upc code (I can enter as many as I want at a time) I save a lot of time using the turbo lister... but If I can import those listings later and still use this program for the book keeping WOW then there is no reason I wouldn't want it.... but again that 60 days will let me know for sure... I was going to try and just test it out because I have had auctions close recently but I cannot even make a auction profile... :(

Please help

~Nikki

P.S. I think I may know why the free trial happened... I just got a new notebook and some of the settings were wrong including the date..... now that it is correct that is probably why I cannot use it.... is there anything I can do?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
05/27/05 10:20 AM
Re: FREE TRIAL???? new [re: Nikki41181]  

Contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads