Listing
   >> Player Auctions
Thread views: 42803 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
eqman11
(stranger )
03/04/07 09:38 AM
looking for some help  

Greetings. I have been using, and love this software for a while now. At least a year +. Just recently I ran into a problem...

When I list auctions using AW2K, they do not show up on Playerauctions at all. They show up in "my auctions" when I manually log into my account, but no where else on the entire site do they appear. You cant search for my auctions, and you cant find them in any of the 2 categories they are listed in.

However, if I manually log into my playerauctions account, end each auction, and relist them through Playerauctions, they show up all around the site. Which leads me to believe it's AW2k causing the problem.

I have been trying to fix this myself for over 4 weeks now. No luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled AW2k with no luck. I have deleted all my lots and re-did every single one with no luck. I have changed options that I thought may have been the reason my auctions arent showing up, no luck.

I have all the software updates and keep them current, as well as check for new ones every day.

Thank you for any help that might come my way

Regards

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/04/07 12:13 PM
Re: looking for some help new [re: eqman11]  

Hi,

I am unfamiliar with Player Auctions. But I am wondering about a couple of things.

Can you find your Item(s) using the Auction Id number? Is the new Auction id number stored in AW2000 when you list? And are the Auction fees and other related fees stored correctly?

When you sell something, can you update the Auction lot and retrieve buyer information?

I am just wondering if the other functions are working correctly? If they are, it could very well be a site issue in the Search. eBay often has similiar issues related to their search engine.

Just thinking out loud here.

Judy/blue

eqman11
(stranger )
03/04/07 01:20 PM
Re: looking for some help new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, I can indeed find my item via Item number. Auction ID's are being stored each time they are listed. Fees are correct. However "item cost" is not an option that Playerauctions has when listing auctions using thier site. I have tried with "item cost" filled in and not filled in, both still keep my auctions from allowing browsers to see my auctions. Im not sure if "item cost" is a universal field for every site, but I only list at playerauctions.com, so no idea there.

I haven't ever dipped into the "retrieve buyer information" section when auctions were working, and even now (when they arent). I would gladly check when / if an item sold, but no one can see my auctions when I list with AW2K at the moment.

As for the Playerauctions search not working or bugged, I highly doubt that. I doubt that because I see at least 10 users who are currently using AW2K to list and they are having no problems. They are having no problems because I can search for thier autctions via the main search at Playerauctions homepage and I can see every one of thier auctions.

Thanks for your reply Judy/blue, fast one at that. Much appreciated.

Regards

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/04/07 03:08 PM

Hi,

Hummm, well my fast reply didn't help you one bit Gee whiz here I thougth I had an idea

Okay I'll be serious. If that is possible.

I would strongly recommend you contact AW2K tech support in the morning at info@auctionwizard2000.com

Be sure to include all the information you provided here including other AW2K users items are searchable.

What is your user id on Player. I may run over there and see if I can see your goodies. It could be related to your ISP or something off the wall like that.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/04/07 06:08 PM

Hi,

Maybe another thought here, Has something slightly changed in your Auction Profile on Player auctions?? any little detail that might adversly affect the search capabilites?

If you are referring to the "Item cost" field in the Inventory Items window, that field is for your use only. It is for either the wholesale cost you paid for that particular item or the retail price, depending on how you keep track of Inventory as well as your P & L reports. So those field values would not affect anything in a listing.

Judy/blue

Judy/blue

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
03/05/07 09:38 AM

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/07/07 05:01 AM

HI,

There are several of us just sitting on the edge of our seats--waiting and waiting and waiting to see what was wrong with the "search" thing on Player Auctions

Do you have any idea how hard it is to perch on the edge of an office chair this long ???

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
03/07/07 06:01 AM
Re: looking for some help new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi:

I just found out that my chair is too small 'cause I fell off while perching on the edge. But I'm back on the chair again, perching just like the rest.

Garry

eqman11
(stranger )
03/07/07 06:06 AM
Re: looking for some help new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Greetings AW2k team -

Thank you for the amazing support. Very oddly, the auctions seem to be working again. I find that very, very odd.... However I can not complain.

Sorry about the late response, I was away from the computer for 2 days.

I will continue to pay and support this amazing software. Thank you again!

Regards

bluepennylady
(old hand)
03/07/07 06:24 AM

Hi,

That is excellent news!! Thanks for letting all of us know. Now I got to go and give Garry a hand since he fell off his chair.

I wonder what in the world happened. At any rate you are up, running and searchable. Good news!

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads