Listing
   >> Player Auctions
Thread views: 15939 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

rpgreseller
(stranger )
04/22/07 03:20 PM
Unknown error  

First, I was getting the following error - after chosing to view the error page, I saw..

"ERROR: You must specify at least one accepted payment method."

Adjusting my profile took care of it (I noticed that although I saw checkboxes selected on the error page from PA, the AW profile itself did not have a payment option selected.)

After this, I am now getting error messages, but the page will not load to allow me to view it. If I uncheck payment options in my AW profile, the page will show when I select "yes" - so that tells me that one problem is fixed, the next problem is not fixed and I have no feedback.

I'm kind of surprised there are so few posts about PA here. I would suspect that others have had this issue before.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/22/07 06:24 PM
Re: Unknown error new [re: rpgreseller]  

Hi,

I am not very familiar with Player Auctions so I may not be very helpful here.

But something to look for,,,,If you use Paypal, be sure you enter the Paypal email address to which your buyers submit payment in the appropriate field on the Lister window.

What do you mean when you say you have "No feedback"? Do you mean you have no feedback ratings as a seller on Player auctions? Or you are unable to view the error messages in your browser?

Judy/blue

rpgreseller
(stranger )
04/22/07 07:18 PM
Re: Unknown error new [re: bluepennylady]  

I meant feedback for troubleshooting.

I see the site is working well now, gives error messages, but just list manually and ignore them. Hopefully, they'll be GTG for automatic listing soon. I'm pretty excited to see the power and potential of this software.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/22/07 07:21 PM

Hi,

That is good news. If you have more trouble, just holler. I might have to look at your Listing Log file to figure it out but we can get you up and running.

There is a lot of power behind AW2K for sure. I am glad you are liking what you see. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. All of us are more than happy to help or share ideas.

Judy/blue

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/23/07 09:15 AM

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads