General
   >> Reports
Thread views: 6014 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/22/03 07:59 PM
report for consignor  

HI,

I'm still evaluating AW2000 but I love it so will purchase it soon. I do a lot of work on consignment. one thing in the reports area, if I sell somthing out of inventory that has never been listed it does not show in the consignment summary report, even though i've added it to an invoice. and the total payment includes those lots it does not show. I only happen to notice this because I printed a auction lot profit by consignor and the two numbers didn't match and I realized that 5 auction lots were not showing. Is there something I have to do to make them show in the summary? I like the summary better to give the client vs the auction profit because it breaks out all the fees + my fees.

thanks for any help

Happy Camper
(Unregistered)
05/24/03 11:13 AM
Re: report for consignor new [re: Anonymous]  

hi everyone,

I've played more with this and discovered that you can export database items. VERY COOL. anyways, you can export to a CSV file, you can pick what to export, you then can use either microsoft works spreadsheet or Microsoft office excel and create what ever report you'd like based on the info. Just use formula's to total columns rows etc. This is a very powerful option and I love it. This will solve all your report problems cause you can just create your own.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads