General
   >> Reports
Thread views: 8405 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

bookbeard
(stranger )
04/13/05 04:54 PM
Adding consignors after aucitons/invoices closed  

My situation: I have to add consignors to all of my auction lots for the Month of March 2005 and then run reports to tell me what is owed to them and me. I've already gone back and edited each auction lot on each invoice that was paid during march but now when I run a consignment report nothing shows up. Exportind Inventory or Inventory Item records shows nothing in the Consignor field. In understand that this probably because how consignment fees are calculated when the status of the Auction Lot changes to Sold and Shipped.

My Question: How can I force AuctionWizard to recalculate consignment fees for all of the items that I received payments for in March so that I can run a report?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/14/05 11:39 AM
Re: Adding consignors after aucitons/invoices clos new [re: bookbeard]  

Auction Lot fields are copied to the Invoice Items when new Invoices are created. If the "Consignor" field was blank on your Auction Lots when they were Invoiced, then the "Consignor" field will be blank on your Invoice Items. Selecting a value in the "Consignor" field on the Invoice Items will get them to show in the report. That can be done on the "Invoice Items" tab on the Invoices window.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

eAuctionGurus
(stranger )
04/20/05 12:52 PM
Re: Adding consignors after aucitons/invoices clos new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Hello,

Is there a way to get the consignor's PayPal fees calculated in the reports? Right now I am manually subtracting the PayPal fees and handwriting them on the reports for my clients.

Mrs.Guru

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/21/05 10:10 AM
Re: Adding consignors after aucitons/invoices clos new [re: eAuctionGurus]  

You need to configure your Consignors (File | Consignors... on the menu bar) to include payment service fees in the Consignment Fee calculations. See "Consignments" in the help index for more information.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

eAuctionGurus
(stranger )
04/22/05 11:32 AM
Re: Adding consignors after aucitons/invoices clos new [re: AuctionWizard]  

In my profile settings for consignor... I have the box checked "Payment service fees". When I pull up the reports, it does not show a value in the colum for "Payment Service Fees". It shows...0.00

How do I fix this error?

Thanks

Mrs.Guru

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads