General
   >> Reports
Thread views: 40244 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lindanorby
(stranger )
10/02/06 09:46 AM
Reports Showing Auction Fees Plus Payment Service  

I'm using Access to open the AW Database reports, no problem...however, I can't seem to find a database table in AW2000 that shows the PayPal (payment service fees). I've entered the PayPal fees in my AW records, and haven't been able to develop a report either thru AW or thru Access that will show all the fees on one report....Auction Fees Plus PayPal fees.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks,

Linda

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
10/02/06 09:51 AM
Re: Reports Showing Auction Fees Plus Payment Service new [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

What Aw2K report are you using? Invoice reports? And have you customized the report?

Did you record the Payment fees on the Invoice under the "Fees" tab?

Judy/blue

lindanorby
(stranger )
10/02/06 09:56 AM
Re: Reports Showing Auction Fees Plus Payment Service new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy Blue,

Yes..I did record the payment service fee under the fee tabl. I did try using the Invoice database, but it doesn't show the payment service fee. I've customized the invoice report in order to insert my logo and message.. I haven't seen where the invoice reports can be customized to show the payment service fee.

Also, when using the AW Databases, it's using the reports that AW sets up - not the customized ones. Do I need to be looking at something else?

Thanks,

Linda

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
10/02/06 10:06 AM
Re: Reports Showing Auction Fees Plus Payment Service new [re: lindanorby]  

Linda,

You might try customizing the Standard Invoice report > Invoice Summary. Try using the field tags DBCal >Actual Ship cost and Actual Insurance cost, etc. The reports do not have the ability to add or subtract across the columns, however, you can total each column at the bottom and then do the math on your own calculator. Which is what I do.

Are you generating the reports by going to Tools | Reports and then defining what report you want?

You might try customizing using the fields I suggested above and see if it works better for you. If not, well delete that customized report and we'll try something else

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads