General
   >> Reports
Thread views: 10583 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

freqz
(newbie)
12/20/06 04:24 PM
Custom Reports  

Alright, I'm trying to create a report 2 in fact and I seem to be running into a wall here.

I want just a Consignment report with the following fields:
Ebay #, Sales Price,Consignment fee, Total due to Consignor: In excel it would be easy I feel but I figure this is what the reports are. How can I figure in sales - fee = owed ?

After I get this answered I'll hit you all up with the next question.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/20/06 04:38 PM
Re: Custom Reports new [re: freqz]  

HI,

Yes you can have those fields. My consignment reports look similiar. The only thing the reports will not do is Sum formulations across columns. Sumations running down each column is all the reports will do.

My consignment reports show all invoices, auction lots, sale price, auction site fees, my percentage retained. Those columns are totaled at the bottom. I use the calculator for the actual total.

The ability for sumations across columns is on the suggestion list. But it wouldn't hurt to email the suggestion in again to info@auctionwizard2000.com

And for your next question I suppose I can show you how my reports look

Judy/blue

freqz
(newbie)
12/20/06 08:32 PM
Re: Custom Reports new [re: bluepennylady]  

I'm just confused totally.... Heading out for a little X-mas shopping. But this create reports thing to me is not to "first time" user friendly. I've created access excel reports etc but this is a whole new entire ball game.

Is there any way to export that report to a csv file?

All I want is something very very simple that I can hand over with a check or cash or whatever. What the item sold for what the consign fee's are for each item and what they are owed.

A look at another report would be very helpful. I would say that the reports already in AW are limited and the help file.... well worthless to me...

My email address is freqz@comcast.net

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/21/06 03:31 AM

HI,

Once you get the hang of customizing, it isn't hard to do. You have to have a report selected before you can customize it. A copy is saved. And you customize the copy.

You can move bands, make bands wider or smaller, change font, the whole nine yards. The only limitation is sumations across columns isn't available.

You can save the reports to a file but the extension is an .ARD.

The consignment report I customized shows the Invoice number, Auction lot number, winning bid price and then the related incurred fees all totaled up at the bottom.

I will pull up my consignment report later today when I get to work..

Judy/blue

freqz
(newbie)
12/27/06 06:20 PM

Whenever you get a chance I'd love to see it still..

Thanks

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/27/06 06:22 PM

HI,

I am so very sorry. I completely forgot. Got to work, over half my staff has been gone sick with the flu and I just plain forgot. Please accept my apologies. I will get to it tomorrow.

Judy/blue

freqz
(newbie)
12/27/06 06:55 PM

With the Holidays and all I totally understand. No problem at all. I think I've started to figure things out. I reall wish the math could work Left to Right. But It will really help just to see what someone else is using.

Thanks again.

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/28/06 04:48 PM

Hi,

I have sent you an email with a screen shot of my consignor report. Hope it helps you.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads