General
   >> Reports
Thread views: 10052 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
01/21/07 07:26 AM

Trying to put an image into a custom report using "DBImage" object
Helpfile said "Picture... - Select this menu item to open a dialog box for selecting the actual image (picture) to display within the area defined by the Image object."
The problem is when I right click there is no"Picture" on drop down menu? Am I missing something here?
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/21/07 07:58 AM
Re: Image new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

If you are trying to insert your logo, you will want to use the "Image" instead of DBImage.

On the Select Object toolbar, the "Image" tool is the 6th tool over. The logo or image you want to use needs to be on your hard drive somewhere such as in My Pictures using the following file extension bmp, ico,wmf or emf. You should be to use your image editing software to Save As in a different file format.

If you do not have an Image software that will allow you to convert, you can use http://www.sharewareconnection.com/easy-image-converter.htm It is free

After you click on the Image tool and add the Image box where you want on the report, right click. Select Picture on the drop down menu that appears.

see if that works better for you. Let me know.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
01/21/07 08:16 AM
Re: Image new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy ..I knew it had to be something simple, I just could'nt see beyond that Icon
One more question while I am on a run
How do i change "Payment Service fee " in the Invoice Tab. This item is grayed out.Where does it come from?
Thank again for all your help. You are a real asset to this group!!
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/21/07 08:46 AM
Re: Image new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

How kind of you!

The payment service fee is recorded at the time you log in a payment. Use the green "$" on the toolbar of the invoice. That will open the "Add Invoice Income" dialog box. The Payment Service field is on that dialog box.

Does that help??

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
01/21/07 10:17 AM
Re: Image new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy
Have a good day
Bob

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads