Introductions
   >> Showcase
Thread views: 17673 *Threaded Mode

GMH
(Unregistered)
06/23/06 03:42 PM
EBay Store listings done w/Auction Wizard! new  

I just love my Auction Wizard 2000. Just went to Ebay live in Las Vegas and received some nice complements on my listing design. I can't recomend this program enough.

http://stores.ebay.com/Great-Goodies-By-Mail

Gary

bluepennylady
(newbie)
06/23/06 05:19 PM
Re: EBay Store listings done w/Auction Wizard! new [re: GMH]  

Gary,

Your listings do look really nice! You should be complimented. How long have you been using AW2K?

Judy/blue

GMH
(Unregistered)
06/23/06 05:56 PM
Re: EBay Store listings done w/Auction Wizard! new [re: bluepennylady]  

August of 2002!! Wow that went by fast!

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't looked at this board much this year. I was thinking it was somewhat dead. Glad to see you are kicking up the dust around here! :)

I didn't see a link to your store around here, is it OK to take a peak at it?

Gary

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/23/06 06:56 PM

Hi,

Sure you can take a look.

http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady

I started using AW2000 just about the same time as you. And boy time does fly when you are having fun.

I have read the boards all of these years. Never registered nor posted. Decided it would be better use of my time to post instead of just reading. So here I am :o)

Judy/blue

GMH
(Unregistered)
06/23/06 07:15 PM

Wow there must be over a 1,000 listings!
9816 unique feedbacks and a powerseller.
That has to keep you very busy.

Nicely done!!

Gary

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/23/06 07:21 PM

Weeelllll, yes I keep pretty busy. But with AW2000, Auction management is not difficult at all. However, I have a retail store. That is the hard part, dealing with the customer service in the retail store :o) AW2000 is networked on 7 computers. I have 5 staffers that work on computers entering in Inventory Items, shipping or answering inquiries. The week of eBay Live I had 4200 auctions running. I am down this week as we are re-arranging----again :o)

Judy/blue

GMH
(Unregistered)
06/23/06 07:32 PM

Well that is impressive! Thanks for all of your input on this board. I would love to see this oard continue as a great source for info and people like you will make it so..

Gary

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/23/06 07:42 PM
Re: EBay Store listings done w/Auction Wizard! [re: GMH]  

Gary,

Well I have a couple of ideas to liven the place up that I need to run by Thom :o) I wonder how fast I should run it by? :o) A few things I gleaned from eBay Live and Overstock Oasis. We'll see. Maybe it will be that if all the users don't log on every day or so, they will just miss out on what is going on. Never know. Ideas ideas ideas :o)

Judy/blue

GMhouse
(stranger )
06/23/06 08:09 PM

I decided to log in. I would vote for RSS feed on this board for new post. Now having said that ...... is it available now?

Did you go to the Overstock event at Ebay Live? I missed it, this was my first Live and I had enough trouble keeping up with everything.

I say talk to Thom now... :)

Gary

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
06/23/06 08:23 PM
Re: EBay Store listings done w/Auction Wizard! new [re: GMhouse]  

Gary,

RSS feeds are not available. It is a thought. I don't believe threads support RSS feeds though.

Yes I was at the Overstock Oasis event as well as eBay Live. I had meetings with the Overstock staff on Tuesday as well as most of Wednesday. And with the company that is developing the Overstock Outlet stores (which is Overstock's version of eBay stores). Overstock kept me hopping for almost all 3 days. I actually didn't get to spend a great deal of time at eBay Live. Late Tuesday afternoon, and first thing Wednesday morning was about it. Thursday I had a meeting at Overstock and then my husband and I ran away to Hoover dam. We spent the rest of the day playing. He travels most of the time. It was a rare treat to be together for several days.

Judy/blue

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads