General
   >> Websites
Thread views: 12303 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

substance292
(newbie)
06/15/06 05:08 AM
Thumbnails not centered  

Hi everyone, I have a small problem with a website thumbnail page. I have the images on the left and when I preview my template all is fine, but when I upload it there appears a large white space to the right of my thumbnail image making it not centered in the frame. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Thanks for any info. - Cher

bluepennylady
(newbie)
06/15/06 06:55 AM
Re: Thumbnails not centered new [re: substance292]  

Cher,

Give me the URL so I can take a look. My instincts tell me the spacing around the image is not correct.

Judy/blue

substance292
(newbie)
06/15/06 11:38 AM
Re: Thumbnails not centered new [re: bluepennylady]  

http://www.getsomethingbetter.com/aw2k/BJ_Belly_Navel.html

The problem may be in the thumbnail creation, but I'm not sure. Keep in mind that this is still in testing phase. Thanks for your help! - Cher

bluepennylady
(newbie)
06/15/06 12:19 PM

Cher,

Looks good. I am sorry I do not see the problem. Do you mean that when you look at the thumbnail page the thumbnail appears off centered? Could it be your screen resolution? Or your Browser. The thumbnail images look centered, neat and clean to me.

If I misunderstand your question or concern, please let me know.

Judy/blue

substance292
(newbie)
06/15/06 12:39 PM

Hi Judy, you do understand the problem. Thanks for viewing the page for me. It must be my browser. It's not a bad problem, the picture is still the same when I view it, just not centered. I wanted to make sure I was doing things right. Thanks! Have a great day! - Cher

bluepennylady
(newbie)
06/15/06 06:42 PM

Cher,

Honestly, the thumbnail page appears just fine to me. I am viewing it with IE 6.0 using a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. When I get home, I'll take a look in Firefox over the weekend and see what it looks like. But on this laptop, everything looks good.

Judy/blue

substance292
(newbie)
06/15/06 06:45 PM

Thanks Judy I really appreciate it. My browser is set to 1152x864 and that may be it. - Cher

bluepennylady
(newbie)
06/15/06 06:49 PM

Hey, Cher,

You might consider changing your display setting and see if that corrects the problem. I bet you are on the trail of the culprit :o) You go girl!

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads