Listing
   >> Overstock.com Auctions
Thread views: 17392 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

diggerdirect
(stranger )
03/25/08 07:07 PM
API error code 1002! new  

Hi, just got my overstock account back up and running (with all of ebays troubles lately) and created & submitted a 'manual' listing, all went fine. So I fired up awk2k and listed three more items, all went fine to, or so it seemed. When I updated them the following error came up:
ERROR: API Error Code 1002:Specified item does not exist

So I logged in and checked, sure enough, only the one listing on my account page! But in awk2k it shows them online complete with listing numbers and all. Any Ideas??
Thanks, Al

Al Parker
DiggerDirect.com

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
03/25/08 08:13 PM
Re: API error code 1002! new [re: diggerdirect]  

Al,

DId you check 'My Invoices" at Overstock to see if you were charged for the listings?

And do you mean you listed an item on Overstock using their Sell item form? Or just submitted one listing using AW2K?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

diggerdirect
(stranger )
03/25/08 08:23 PM
Re: API error code 1002! [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi, When I first went there (to update account info,ie:credit card,ect. I then made a manual listing using their sell item form. Then I started up aw2k and created three more which I uploaded with no problems. After that I 'imported' the auction I had previously listed so they would all be in aw2k. The import went fine, just the description was (all in html) When I update all lots, the listing I imported updates fine, the other three return an error. No I was not charged for the three that didnt take. I tried duplicating the imported listing and uploading that but it wouldn't go either.
Al

Al Parker
DiggerDirect.com

diggerdirect
(stranger )
03/25/08 08:29 PM

it just seems odd to me that in aw2k all three of the listings have id numbers, ect. but overstock has no record of them.

Al Parker
DiggerDirect.com

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
03/25/08 08:39 PM

Al,

Then the three auction lots did not actually list. I don't know what the reason is. Not without seeing logfiles.

You should check your Listing templates to be sure they are compliant with Overstock's rules. AS far as background images within the frame properties. Payment terms.

Change the status of the three auction lots that did not list back to Queued for listing.

Then restart AW2K, go to File | Program Options,
In the lower right hand corner, place a checkmark in Generate HTTP logfile,

Try listing the auction lots again.

At the conclusiong of the listing process, go back to File | Program options and uncheck "Generate HTTP logfile"

Check to see if the Auction lots listed this time.

If they did not, attach the Listinglog.txt and HTTPlog.txt file to an email message to

info@auctionwizard2000.com

The log files are necessary for troubleshooting.

You will find the Listing log and HTTP log.txt file by going to Windows Explorer.
Expand "My Computer"
Click on Local disk "C"
Click on the "AW2000" folder
In the right hand preview pane, the files are displayed in alphabetical order.

You will find the HTTPlog.txt and Listinglog.txt in that listing.
Attach both of those logfiles to the email message. Include the complete text message of the error, if any and the error code in the email message.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

diggerdirect
(stranger )
03/25/08 08:42 PM
Re: API error code 1002! new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy, I will do that! I appreciate the help!

Al Parker
DiggerDirect.com

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads