General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 15154 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

ncshrimper
(stranger )
03/06/10 11:52 PM
Fixed Price Autions  

Could someone tell me if there is a way to list a new item with a fixed price with AW? I have only been listing regular auctions and Ebay store items for quite a while now. Once in a while I've had a few make an offer items in the store but I don't think I've ever done any of the fixed price items before.

I know that when I list an auction with a buy price filled in it will list as buy it now until it gets a bid. I use a separate store profile and put in a buy price to list as buy it now listed in my store for 30 day or GTC. That now cost $.03 for 30 days but before long there won't be any store listings like now as far as I understand it. And for the life of me I can't understand how to list in the fixed price format and get the .10 price they are promoting. And as I understand it all the regular store items will need to be listed as fixed price items after the end of the month.

I'm trying to list a few items to get the hang of the coming changes but I'm so confused by the differences I don't know if I'll be up to par or not. The more I've read on Ebay the more confused I get! The only way I've been able to get a fixed price item up for sale was by using the send to fixed price function on Ebay to transfer a store item to a fixed price item.

And is the fixed price cost different for the number of days? I've been selling on Ebay and using AW for a long time but the last few weeks seems like I'm completely lost!

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Fixed Price Autions  ncshrimper03/06/10 11:52 PM
.*Re: Fixed Price Autions  bluepennylady03/07/10 05:03 AM
.*Re: Fixed Price Autions  ncshrimper03/10/10 07:16 AM
.*Re: Fixed Price Autions  bluepennylady03/10/10 09:09 AM
.*Re: Fixed Price Autions  bluepennylady03/10/10 09:03 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads