Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 8816 Flat Mode*

magicka
(newbie)
05/27/03 06:51 PM
Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  

here the questions - problem. how do you handle the process of accepting a payment, marking your item paid then getting through to actually shipping it without missing an item in the middle?

I've run into the problem a few times lately of receiving payments, marking the invoices paid and then overlooking an auction lot when i ship my next batch of paid lots. somehow one auction lot will occasionally slip by.

What im asking is, what procedure do you use so you dont have an auction lot marked as paid and shipped but you actually havent sent it.

i know its happening because ive gotten busier with more shipments which is good, but just the fact that i missed shipping an item for a couple days makes me uneasy.

any tried true tested procedure for not missing an auction lot here and there? or am i missing some simple step that will help me be more aware while shipping more and more product?

thanks!

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  magicka05/27/03 06:51 PM
.*Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  Anonymous05/28/03 03:21 AM
.*Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  magicka05/28/03 07:59 PM
.*Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  alsorts05/29/03 07:58 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads