Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 8846 Flat Mode*

magicka
(newbie)
05/28/03 07:59 PM
Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ... [re: Anonymous]  

yea, i almost always look at items sorted by their status in the auction lots window and not the invoice window, thats part of the problem i guess. im always in my auction lots window :)

but i think the problem, and maybe some other folks have this too(?) is when an invoice is paid i then print the invoice to be included in the shipment (thats a handy way for me to be reminded something needs to be shipped too) and when invoices are printed the default is the "Mark as Shipped" box is checked. now if i leave that as is everythings usually fine since whatever i print an invoice for i am packing and shipping, but when an invoice doesnt print right, is aborted or for some reason i dont immediately pack and ship, then i have an item marked as shipped..
on the otherhand if i uncheck that box and dont mark as shipped when i print an invoice then i may ship some items and still have them reading as unshipped.

im just wondering if theres a better "method" im overlooking, some easier way to keep track or if i just need to better organize myself as i get busier with shipping many items per day.

thanks!

...i guess i just feel like im missing some basic principle of aw2k that wouldnt allow me to miss a shipment because i checked or didnt check the mark as shipped info.

Edited by magicka on 05/28/03 08:12 PM (server time).

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  magicka05/27/03 06:51 PM
.*Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  Anonymous05/28/03 03:21 AM
..Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  magicka05/28/03 07:59 PM
.*Re: Help - How do you guys Handle Waiting to Ship ...  alsorts05/29/03 07:58 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads