Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 11542 Return to the search engineFlat Mode*

grumpy3b
(newbie)
09/06/06 11:39 AM
Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow... [re: bluepennylady]  

Howdy Blue,

Sorry I haven't been back either...life, DSL and everything. Plus we are really bizzy this year with our eBay selling...knock on wodd...hehehehe.

And yeah all that metal plus any walls make wifi a problem. And by the time you add the added access points/bridges/etc it can just be easier to cable everything. ;)

We have been having some DSL issues here the past month too. We are in SoCal and on the Verizon infrastructure, though we do not and would never get our DSL service through Verizon...cuz they are awful to deal with here...hehehehe...but, anyway, they are having a fair number of network issues around here so every now and then service can get flaky or worse, go down for a short while. So, I understand...suposedly we are getting a city run WiFi and fiber service. This will be GREAT should it even get done...and we have already spent like $10M on it...the WiFi is marginal at best but how cool it will be to sit at the park and work or wherever...if it ever works that is... ;)

I'll keep an eye out for the Aw2k Netowrking thread. Maybe we can get enough input to create a FAQ kinda thing to help others get the most performance outta the thing. :)

I still wanna SQL version instead...hehehehe...back to listing and packing junk to ship... :)

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  grumpy3b08/29/06 12:09 PM
.*Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  bluepennylady08/29/06 12:49 PM
.*Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  grumpy3b08/29/06 04:37 PM
.*Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  bluepennylady08/29/06 04:44 PM
.*Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  grumpy3b08/29/06 05:09 PM
.*Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  bluepennylady08/30/06 02:39 PM
..Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  grumpy3b09/06/06 11:39 AM
.*Re: Multi-User / Networking Mode VERY Slow...  bluepennylady09/06/06 11:44 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads