Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 14769 Flat Mode*

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/28/07 12:14 PM
Re: Email Attachments [re: astor]  

HI,

I understand the dilemna completely. Been there done that. You are ready to add staff when you can no longer grow because you are limited by what you alone can do. And doing it alone keeps you from making more money

Endicia is a third party service just like Paypal, Stamps.com or several of the others. And they have different program levels. I am not sure about the Paypal fees for shipping. I just haven't checked into that for quite a while. I know at the time, it was more economical to use Endicia. And they have been quite reliable and easy to use. The Dazzle software is really good.

You can use the same Zebra printer for Endicia labels as you do for UPS. And yes, UPS is much less to ship larger packages than the USPS. If something weighs 4 lbs or more, we check both rates as UPS is often less. And if it will not fit into a Flat rate priority box, and weighs a great deal, UPS is always a much better shipping option. You must deal with dimensional weight with both.

I like the "Stealth" postage ability with Endicia. Which means, the postage cost does not print out on the label. The other thing I like is being able to simply unload the packages at the Post Office. No waiting in line. Even on Saturday mornings. Because the labels are the barcode, the Post Office has to take them even though the window is closed. works out quite well.

I am sorry I cannot provide exact cost comparisons between the two services.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 10:21 AM
.*Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 10:44 AM
.*Re: Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 11:09 AM
.*Re: Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 12:02 PM
..Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 12:14 PM
.*Re: Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 01:20 PM
.*Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 01:40 PM