Configuration
   >> Email Accounts
Thread views: 14770 Flat Mode*

astor
(stranger )
09/28/07 01:20 PM
Re: Email Attachments [re: bluepennylady]  

Paypal/USPS offers the stealth postage too - luv it - less arguing! Also free pickup and since everything is labeled, I'm usually good to go and ship on a daily basis.

You can customize the labels w/logos etc...have to admit, Paypal made it REALLY easy this time around! You can customize what info you want to download/dates etc., so record-keeping is facilitated

But as I grow, I'll have to reconsider Paypal access and therefore, shipping. Till then, unless you can come up with another reason, I might as well stick with Paypal shipping....uh, right? (how's that for confidence)

A thought (of which I have WAY too many): I use Paypal for invoicing as it facilitates and prompts quick payment. How does that effect record-keeping in AW2?? Am I then defeating the purpose of using AW2, which was to have my record-keeping, listing etc in one tool.

As info, USPS has free pickup but I'll do a fee comparison (and post to the forum) between UPS and USPS once the season gets rolling and there's something to ship!

The jewelry is a cinch to ship, except chanel. It''s the pottery, glass etc. that's often problematic.

Judy, thanks again, as always!
it's like having a silent partner that speaks only when spoken to, and really gives a damn whether you learn...!

back to the grind...
Claire

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 10:21 AM
.*Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 10:44 AM
.*Re: Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 11:09 AM
.*Re: Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 12:02 PM
.*Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 12:14 PM
..Re: Email Attachments  astor09/28/07 01:20 PM
.*Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 01:40 PM
.*Re: Email Attachments  bluepennylady09/28/07 11:18 AM