Configuration
   >> Email Templates
Thread views: 14654 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

Ned
(journeyman)
05/28/07 02:51 PM
Re: How is a template associated with an email acc [re: bluepennylady]  

In reply to:

You can change the "Reply to" email address on each Auction profile. That field is the third field in the email tab | Auction Profile Settings.

Did that. But if the buyer's using a kinda dumb spam filter, such that he can't allow, say, everyone at stu-drills.com in, but instead has to authorize complete email addresses individually, then he's got to let "ebay@stu-drills.com" through and then later "sales@stu-drills.com". I'd rather he only have to do it once, so I'd rather all the mail be from "sales" all along.

In reply to:

It appears you are receiving email from one account for End of Auction. but when the Invoices are generated, you want to the From to be "sales" instead of the "ebay".

You understand perfectly.

In reply to:

If that is the case, why not change the Auction profile default email account to the "sales" email. Aw2000 will still check email for the "ebay" and the "paypal" email accounts. Would that work??

That would work perfectly. Incoming mail will be handled properly. Outgoing mail will be addressed properly. And if I'd thought of that, I would have been past this problem hours ago.

Oh well, I hope that discovery that you can easily change the sender by dragging to another Out Box will help somebody.

Ned

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*How is a template associated with an email acct?  Ned05/28/07 12:14 PM
.*Re: How is a template associated with an email acc  Ned05/28/07 12:34 PM
.*Re: How is a template associated with an email acc  bluepennylady05/28/07 12:48 PM
.*Re: How is a template associated with an email acc  Ned05/28/07 01:06 PM
.*Re: How is a template associated with an email acc  bluepennylady05/28/07 02:35 PM
..Re: How is a template associated with an email acc  Ned05/28/07 02:51 PM
.*Re: How is a template associated with an email acc  bluepennylady05/28/07 03:44 PM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads