Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 6889 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

LennyS
(Unregistered)
12/02/03 12:32 PM
Re: AW2K Competitors - A COMPARISON [re: retrosoft]  

Hi, Todd, all you really need to know is that the tech support is fabulous. It does not matter how good any of those other programs may be if, when you have a problem, there is no help to be found. I was an old customer of Blackthorne before eBay bought it out, changed the name to Sellers Assistant Pro and raised the prices to an outrageous amount. I had been using the program for 3 years but decided to switch and tested 8 different auction management programs. I can't give you specifics on comparisons as it was 3 years ago, but can tell you that for this program beat them all hands down. The absolute best part is that Thom, the president of AW2000, worked with me so that all my database from the Sellers Assistant Pro could be imported into Blackthorne and I didn't lose my auction info and customer database. So, it is the tech support and the honesty and integrity of the owner, Thom Withgott
that makes this program so valuable - not to mention the very generous 60 days free trial period and very reasonable price. Another bonues is the tvery fast response to eBays changes - even the eBay auction management program did not respond as quickly as AW2000!! I can compare this program to Turbo Lister in this respect - Turbo Lister is just a bulk listing tool that will retain some basic info on the listing form so you don't have to keep keyng it in again. That is about all it does. AW2000 is a total auction management program that will store your customers info, send invoices, update auctions, manage inventory, send out end of auction notices, manage your email, and provide templates for your auction listing pages - just to name a few . You won't ever regret buying and using AW2000. Lenny Salandi userid: gemsoftheearth

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
*AW2K Competitors - A COMPARISON  retrosoft12/01/03 05:54 PM
..Re: AW2K Competitors - A COMPARISON  LennyS12/02/03 12:32 PM
.*Re: AW2K Competitors - A COMPARISON  Anonymous01/06/04 04:45 PM
.*Re: AW2K Competitors - A COMPARISON  Anonymous01/12/04 09:40 AM
.*Re: AW2K Competitors - A COMPARISON  magicka01/15/04 11:34 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads