Catch-All
   >> Everything Else
Thread views: 4826 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

superdairyboy
(Unregistered)
12/12/03 06:46 PM
Memory Problems  

Hi

Having Memory Problems. Normally we have Outlook a couple Explorer Windows and AW2K open and have if we open up a couple of more Programs, Media palyer, Quicken or FTP program we usually start running into memory problems.
Lately It is Happening more frequently with just Aw2k, Outlook and a couple Explorer windows. Our System REcourses will drop down to like 20% we are purging the AW2K database as we have over 600 inventory items and over 7000 Invoices. so that should help some
We run Win 98 and have over 600 megs of ram. with a duron 1300mhz. I do know that the one stick of ram 512 Mb is generic.
what I really want to know is does any one here know what happens if a Stick of ram goes bad or how to check one?
Or if any one has any great Ideas. It is very anoying to have to close programs to open others. Like we can Not run Aw2k and our Html Editior(composer) at the same time.
Normally we do not get the Blue screen of death normally things just start to run slow and windows on the task bar do not want to pop up and such.

Any ideas Before I blow it up?

Brian
www.superdairyboy.com

toys and extreme sports

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Memory Problems  superdairyboy12/12/03 06:46 PM
.*Re: Memory Problems  Tradeguy12/13/03 11:52 AM
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads