>> Everything Else
Thread views: 27294 Previous threadView all threadsNext threadFlat Mode*

tictictic_OnEbay
(journeyman)
06/14/06 03:37 PM
Seven Wishes  

Some features I'd like to see added:

FILTERING:
Add a Combo-Filter option to the Show-Hide Invoices list which would allow a user to choose two or more filters to be included in the combination filter, which could then be selected with the check of a single box. For example, I always find myself switching between Show Closed or Show Buyer Not Contacted and Show Waiting Buyer Reply + Waiting for Payment + Waiting to Ship. It would be nice to be able to check a single box for that combination of three filters.

CATEGORY SELECTION:
Make the Category selection dialog box larger to minimize the amount of scrolling needed to locate a particular category. On my 17-inch monitor set at 1280 x 1024, it looks like the box could be about twice as large and still show the Lots window in the background.

LISTING IN THE BACKGROUND:
Enable listing as a background activity, so a user could continue writing descriptions, adding images, editing templates, and so on. Perhaps this would require the listing function to be a separate application. Sometimes, I list a couple dozen auctions with a 5-minute delay between them. I'd like to be able to continue using AW during those delay periods.

SORT GRID VIEW:
When in Invoices and using Grid View, enable the user to sort by Payment Due Date when the invoices are filtered for Waiting for Payment. This would make it easier to determine which buyers need a reminder.

REPORT VIEWING/PRINTING:
When viewing a report such as Offline Lots sorted by Title, enable the user to select a Lot and switch back (Alt-Tab?) to the Lots window to make changes -- to change the Lot's Status or delete them. An even better enhancement would be to enable the user to rightclick a Lot and select Change Status, Delete, Queue, etc. Printing the Report is not a viable option -- in my case, it's 75 pages long. Or if that's not feasible, enable the user to select noncontiguous Lots from the list for printing.

IMAGE PLACEMENT:
Enable the user to select "First Image on Top and Others on Bottom" as a layout option in the HTML Template Editor, Page Properties-Page Layout. I know this can be achieved with a template, but that requires uploading the top image separately and adding its URL as a Page Component for each individual auction Lot you want set up this way.

VIEWING EMAIL:
When viewing Sent email within a particular Invoice, enable the user to click an arrow to go to the next email in the list for that Invoice. Currently, the email needs to be closed to get back to the list or the user needs to return to the Invoices window and click the next email, in which case, they all end up open and need to be individually closed. Additionally, it would be very convenient to be able to rightclick the icons for open emails (in the vertical column) to close them rather than having to click to view them again and then click Close.

There's always the chance these features are already enabled, and I simply don't know where they are. If so, please clue me in! Thanks.

Entire thread
Subject  Posted byPosted on
.Seven Wishes  tictictic_OnEbay06/14/06 03:37 PM
.*Re: Seven Wishes + 1  tictictic_OnEbay08/22/06 02:13 AM
.*Re: Seven Wishes + 1  bluepennylady08/22/06 02:57 AM
.*Re: Seven Wishes + 1  tictictic_OnEbay08/22/06 11:54 AM
.*Re: Seven Wishes + 1  bluepennylady08/22/06 12:13 PM
.*Re: Seven Wishes -- one more  tictictic_OnEbay06/25/06 04:47 PM
.*Re: Seven Wishes -- one more  bluepennylady06/25/06 04:59 PM
.*Re: Seven Wishes  Ned06/21/06 06:29 AM
.*Re: Seven Wishes  bluepennylady06/21/06 10:24 PM
.*Re: Seven Wishes  Ned06/22/06 06:22 AM